Clear All

• GM and Dev Impersonators

Click image for larger version

Name:	GMDEVIMPERSONATORS.png
Views:	10
Size:	340.9 KB
ID:	8703

Rangers!

There have been multiple reports of players impersonating GMs, Developers, and etc., in-game. Please take note that VALOFE Members will not advertise their titles and/or positions in-game. Anyone that uses or includes "VALOFE GM" or "VALOFE DEV" that provides information not announced in the website, forums or the official Facebook page is false.

Thank you for understanding and for your unwavering support and participation in the CBT.

sorry, it was me

Comment

Some player try to make there form VALOFE.
      Also i though none player can use [] in there game name right?

Comment

yep I gave to Moderators a screenshot with 2 players with these IGNs: [VALOFE DEV] & [VALOFE FM] (both with orange IGN) writing information in channel chat. I think to the Staff ban them in Reloaded accounts and can use (IP trace) for know their main accounts to ban it too.
        • • • • • • • • •
        ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
        ---
        [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

I've a simple Question if that possible
          I didn't open my account on Comabt arms classic for 3 days today I tried to open it
          I had to create a character and I got T rank but for info iam a CIC and I saw the other got a ranks for real
          Is there a soluation for that ?

Comment

• Djentman77
            Djentman77 commented
            Editing a comment
            All you need to do is go to https://combatarms-c.valofe.com/. You will find "Restoration Rank", click that and as long as you are logged in with your VALOFE account and that your character data was migrated from nexon to your VALOFE account then you can restore ONLY your rank to the open beta.

Originally posted by Hek7roN View Post
          I've a simple Question if that possible
          I didn't open my account on Comabt arms classic for 3 days today I tried to open it
          I had to create a character and I got T rank but for info iam a CIC and I saw the other got a ranks for real
          Is there a soluation for that ?
          Sorry mate you have writed to me via private message but i dont answer you.
          I have do the same, open ca before few days and start from T, but today they have give me back my rank from "REloaded" after update...
          I think you must contact support or some mod's there on forum.

Comment

• Hek7roN
            Hek7roN commented
            Editing a comment
            can you help me with it to contact with someone ?

Hek7roN Hey mate, i think Wariel will help you im sure, just give him a little time

Comment

allah akber, it was isis

Comment

Working...
            X