Clear All

• Combat Arms: the Classic Closed Beta Test [COMPLETE]

Click image for larger version

Name:	CBTEndLong.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	8838

Rangers!

Now that the Closed Beta has ended, we hope you have enjoyed reliving what Combat Arms was before the Reloaded update. We have collected enough data by now but would like to run a survey in the future for all those that have participated in the beta just to be sure.

Thank you for your unwavering support for Combat Arms and for your participation in the Closed Beta Test!

Thank you valofe , Amazing beta !! can't wait to start playing ca classic once again !! dont forget to bring back the delete items <3<3 also old menu iu which I have on that screenshot !<3

Comment

Originally posted by scottdm77 View Post
      Thank you valofe , Amazing beta !! can't wait to start playing ca classic once again !! dont forget to bring back the delete items <3<3 also old menu iu which I have on that screenshot !<3
      That messanger in the photo was Amazing i realy miss it
      +1

Comment

TT_digital!!! wow i remember that guy, is he still playing? I've played since year 1, I even wear my 1st anniversary gear once in a while just for fun. this game changed many times, i remember a time before fire team, specs and all that! The game is not as good anymore, but I played the crap out of this beta!! Bring it back guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prisoner4167 View Post
          TT_digital!!! wow i remember that guy, is he still playing? I've played since year 1, I even wear my 1st anniversary gear once in a while just for fun. this game changed many times, i remember a time before fire team, specs and all that! The game is not as good anymore, but I played the crap out of this beta!! Bring it back guys!!
          TT not play more... he stop with CA.

Comment

Working...
          X