No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Rank Restoration Service Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations on killing Combat Arms Classic.

EDIT: I am sticking to Reloaded for now, I am sorry, but this is not a new game, I want old Combat Arms design as well as the inventory back. Let us know if you change your mind regarding inventory transfer. I am not asking for Rare, Epic or Legendary here. Just our Common graded items, I hope it's not an issue.
    Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-18-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

despite being unable to transfer our inventory. You add THIS for the OPEN BETA TEST? THE MOST BROKEN ITEM ON THIS GAME WHICH WAS ABUSED FOR YEARS? WHAT KIND OF INCOMPETENT FOOLS ARE YOU? You know what? I hope Combat Arms Classic DIES way faster than Reloaded did. I can't understand your actions here. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? Click image for larger version  Name:	you-serious-valofe.JPG Views:	1 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	9744

Comment

you have got to be kidding me. WHAT THE HECK?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	WHAT-THE-HECK-VALOFE.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	9746

Comment

• ATKUnited
          ATKUnited commented
          Editing a comment
          Now things just became worse. Great. Valofe messed up once again.

Just one simple question : Where is the Clan War Server ?

Comment

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Valofeeeeeee what you doing no elite no superelite wtf CA without elite is unplayable is the same shit as reloded !!!!!! bring superelite in shop or the future from classic is death

Comment

and we want our weapons and all items

Comment

I don't know if I should transfer my account.or not because I'm afraid I'm going to lose my inventory. If so, we're all being stabbed in the back again. Pathetic choice.

Comment

• Djentman77
                Djentman77 commented
                Editing a comment
                You don't lose your inventory. They CLEARLY stated that you only transfer your rank. They mentioned nothing else but transferring your rank.

Um hello? Where the heck our items?

Comment

+Señores Valofe tengan en cuenta los items antes del reloaded por lo menos, hemos invertido mucho tiempo y dinero para que solo sea el rango el que se aplique en el clasico.

Comment

Classic is bugged again no ELITE/S-ELITE without items this game noone will play so u have 2 opction Valofe or u gift us our items and put EM/S-ELITE or all players will stop

Comment

seria un desastre total solo transferir el rango, he invertido mucho dinero y tiempo comprando set y demas items que en el combat arms reloaded no funcionan para nada, señores valofe por favor transfieran los items antes del reloaded si es necesario, no sean injustos con las personas que han invertido mucho dinero y tiempo en el juego.

Comment

Dont listen to those people if u want your items go play Realoded and leave classic. There is more people who dont want rank/items back!!! we want FRESH START!!!! GO ALL RANK T AND NO ITEMS GOGOGO!

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
                        SoulhunterIT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe it's opposite, many players want their inventory transfered in Classic.

Valofe, are you crazy doing restoration rank from reloaded and not our inventories?
                      I play since 2009,2010 and i spend many money and time to get my perm weapons and equipments and now to continue playing in classic version i have to forget all that i spend!!! it's a joke!!! It's impossible for me.
                      I want to play with all my inventory with all my perm weapons and equipment that i BOUGHT! I'm not alone thinking that.

The reloaded version is useless, i never wanted to play on this version but there was no choice when NEXON put this version. I want to play CA classic like i began the game and i progressed in the game to get my weapons and equipment perm!
                      You have not the right to ask us to choice between reloaded with all our inventory and classic without our inventory! It's not correct!!
                      If you persist to continue without our inventory in classic version, i will stop the game and my friends too.
                      Please Valofe, listen your players!

Comment

Originally posted by auf00 View Post
                        Dont listen to those people if u want your items go play Realoded and leave classic. There is more people who dont want rank/items back!!! we want FRESH START!!!! GO ALL RANK T AND NO ITEMS GOGOGO!
                        And how many people would it be? 86?

Click image for larger version

Name:	classic-rank-transfer2.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	9793

More than 50% voted to RETAIN rank data and continue to play this game. We want our items back or this game can go jump off a cliff.

Comment

What ist with my wepons, my L115a3 ghillie,p90tr se, autum g36 ?

Comment

• Djentman77
                            Djentman77 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            VALOFE did not transfer your inventory, just your rank. Except for the transfer of your rank, nothing else was stated.

VALOFE hat dein Inventar nicht übertragen, nur deinen Rang. Außer der Übertragung deines Ranges wurde nichts anderes angegeben.
                        Working...
                        X