02.09.18 Patch Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02.09.18 Patch Update

Click image for larger version  Name:	02.09.18 Patch Update.jpg Views:	2 Size:	438.4 KB ID:	10813

ADDING DAILY JOBS

Click image for larger version  Name:	DailyJobs.jpg Views:	2 Size:	148.9 KB ID:	10812

ADDING EM & SEM

Click image for larger version  Name:	elite_moderator.jpg Views:	1 Size:	16.7 KB ID:	10810

Click image for larger version  Name:	super_elite_moderator.jpg Views:	1 Size:	12.5 KB ID:	10811

FEBRUARY EXP & GP BOOST

EXP & GP BOOST

February 9 ~ 11
    Map: OIL RIG
    EXP: 50%
    GP: 50%

February 13 ~ 15
    Map: SNOW VALLEY

February 14
    Map: ALL MAP
    EXP: 100%
    GP: 100%

February 17 ~ 19
    Map: OVERDOSE

February 20

February 21 ~ 23
    Map: HEAVY METAL

February 24 ~ 26
    Map: POWER SURGE

February 27 ~ 28
    Attached Files
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

Hello VALOFE team,
    So it's already a big step forward that since your support really much has been done in the game and more and more comes to it.
    But with today's patch, a very crucial thing is very unfair.
    The speech is solely from the "elite moderator" ........
    You have added this and the "Super Elite Moderator" in the shop, but those who have reached MAJ 2 rank and have permanently maintained the "Elite Moderator" are still not back in our inventory.
    This should be done anyway, as this has been part of the rewarding of the rank and this has been deservedly earned by our long playing.

Best regards,
    Bubbles

Comment

relaxed, they also know that they must put the elite back to those who have reached and passed the MAJ2 to also remember that they still have to transfer all our equipment on the classic, so as a result they will put the elite in our accounts, for now we are still in the beta version, trust me, then it must be said that they have made a lot of progress since they opened the classic beta version
      Everything they are doing will be done in the official version successively.
      Ooops! since I know that those of VALOFE read what we write read this too ----> adjust the HP zombies in the Quarantine renger mode

Comment

• xbubbels
        xbubbels commented
        Editing a comment
        So I'll give you quite right that the VALOFE support has done a lot more than in the last months of NEXON - sorry, but that's my opinion.
        Because NEXON have broken their own game and the now VALOFE found the new support, I think very very good!
        The VALOFE team responds to the opinions & suggestions of the players and puts them into action ..... the interaction between player feedback and the action of VALOFE is simply very high and I'm really glad that we all like that have a support.

So I already understand what VALOFE still has to do to edit all our characters (including gear and weapons) and transfer all items from Reloaded to the Classic version, and that's not all that low in the number of players So not really little work what the VALOFE team still has in front of him - as already mentioned:
        "The VALOFE support is the best thing that could have happened to us, because who knows how far NEXON would have ruined the game or a completely different support would have done that - that's why I love VALOFE .... best support ever

I hope clan server is in the next update

Comment

now please fix the store's problems there is not a skills section
        the skills slotlu 2 slots does not work
        now it did fix the mouse sensitivity are unable to lower the price a little more GC, and limits of up to ten thousand up to thirty thousand at the very least you can upgrade it up a little more
        this is still a test and you can say, but you have not set a time
        BIG BOSS

Comment

Elite and Super Elite back. Guess Ill really stay out classic this time. Here comes the abusers to misuse this item. I hope they never bring it back in reload, then Ill really have to quit the game completely.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to say the opposite, because I think that's very good, that it's back in the Classic version.
            All that's missing is that even those who get the Elite Moderator as a reward will receive those who become MAJ2.
            Because I think it's really lousy, that one does not have the elite mod at reloaded and also does not hold the permants for every minimum rank player as MAJ2 - due to the reward by the rise "Elite Moderator (Permanent)"

Comment

when is the last day of obt?

Comment

• asdasdas
                asdasdas commented
                Editing a comment
                we're very curious when
            Working...
            X