Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04.04.18 patch update

04.04.18 patch update
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CAC Patch notes 04042018.jpg Views:	2 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	12739

When will ranks Major 2 and above receive their permanent Elite Moderator? That is an extremely huge factor for Classic CA. Tired of all the hacks being redeveloped and hardly getting the votes for a kick. Please get this done sooner rather than later, it will help increase popularity of Classic and give lower ranks something to work towards.

Comment

Got the new patch, and now every time I try to log in, I get "NMSC server failure: Error #2". WTF is with that? No problems at all, until you goof-balls decided to update something that didn't need to be updated. FIX THIS NOW!

Comment

Will never put the permanent moderator elite to MAJ2, in fact these are said "you want to buy it" is not the combat arms classic of the past, that's why I uninstalled it. we tell her things and I always say it, from an ear she enters and the other comes out.

Comment

But then I ask myself: when the official version of CA will be released. Classic? when they will close CA. Reloaded? These are giving me the SCONFIDENCE and make me pass the desire to play, do not put effort and close Reloaded, these do not understand that having 2 version there CA there just go to waste!

Comment

Working...
          X