No announcement yet.

Updates Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be CA Reload and Classic forever or the Reload will be gone?

Comment

i have a question.. my account was banned in late 2013... and havent played this game since... is there any chance i could get into a contact with anyone who can get my account back? otherwise i dont wanna even play that game xD

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you asking to unban your account? There are too many hackers in CA, we don't need people like you

• Cyqnus
        Cyqnus commented
        Editing a comment
        SoulhunterIT

And wtf is your problem? my account was banned cus it was stolen and banned as account selling.. also mind your own business you little prick

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        Stay quiet kid, enjoy your ban!

I will put you all the mistakes of the game
      1: We want Channel Clan And Channel VIP
      2:We also want to sell weapons
      3:We want to have a promotion for every weapon as it was in 2011 and we do not want to upgrade CIC
      4:And we want the flood to return Moderado Elite And Super Elite
      5:There are some weapons there are not in Combat Arms Classic Such as weapons Dual And M134 Mingun
      6:There is no full Ability such as Warlord War Cry Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Gold Parting Gift Gold Victory Lap Gold Specter Gold Steady Hand Gold Resourceful Gold
      7:We want a new rules for the game while protecting the game from hackers and glitches with a good monitoring system for those things which really ruins the game and thanks in advance
      8:Thank you for the good treatment and that all these errors will be corrected as soon as possible

Comment

Im want that you add the minigun back is cool and not bad at all and pls add it back and make it as update thx for read add it back pls

Comment

1.M134 Shop Pls.
          2.Max Set Shop Pls.
          3.Clan Server Pls.
          4.VIP Server Pls.
          5.Fireteam Server Pls.
          6.all Server Channel Max. 5 Channel pls
          7.CTRL Block Off pls.

Comment

Super elite & Elite

Comment

Ghost Hisec Key pls My inbox Ghost box 40.

Comment

Can you update with the patch note pls

Comment

Here's the Updates that I have retrieved VIA Discord from VALOFE

[Changelogs]

Fix the issue of all current Supply Case (Category: Premium > Supply Case); Users can now open these cases without any issue.
                  Fix the time out error of "Single Play"
                  Fix the issue of "Add Friend"; Users can now use the Add Friend function
                  Remove some items including 90 & Permanent packages from the SHOP
                  Last edited by ImmortalHD; 01-30-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• what about previously purchased parcels from the premium store ???? you claim that you can open it without a problem, and I have about 8 packages from the premium store and I still can not open them ... strange ...

Comment

Working...
                    X