Clear All

• FWTR Account Transfer Notice Reminder

Click image for larger version

Name:	Main_Forum_Announcement1.png
Views:	4
Size:	701.7 KB
ID:	15214

Greetings Lords!

We would like to remind everyone those who still want to return playing the game with the following steps and procedures:

FACEBOOK USERS:

There should be no problem as long as you log-in your Facebook account where your game is linked since Nexon days. Your game will automatically be loaded once you log-in.

Gmail USERS:

There should be no problem as long as you log-in your Gmail account where your game is linked since Nexon days. Your game will automatically be loaded once you log-in. If you happen to forgot the Gmail you used linking your account, just provide us your IGN via message here in our page or via our support email at support_sfw_global@valofe.com

Email USERS:

You just need to log-in your Transfer ID and Password (Migration ID) then there should be no problem. If you have not processed this while we are conducting the transfer process before the launch under VALOFE, we are sad to say that there is no way to retrieve your account anymore.

Regards,
    VALOFE FWTR Team

Google

Comment

Everything is now in English and people are grabbing the account transfer information. My interest is in oxbridge essays that are giving more ways to deal and interpret with good knowledge for this.

Comment

Dissertation and other academic work are easy to do but student need some richness and premium work through which it look different from other work and meet the criteria fully however, we are one of the top dissertation checking services uk feel free to contact us any time we will guide you step by step how this is done and going to deliver it further in cheapest cost and rate, our main motive is to make our customer satisfied and use our service again and again.

Comment

Run free and dive into the sky. Hear the wind crying out its prayer Why are we so ashamed to be alive? Break the chains and the freedom's ours to take...happy wheels run 3

Comment

Somebody PLEASE HELP I'M HELKA LOST, this is my first time downloading this game app but it appears that I'm continuing some past users game, it's not letting me start my own game from the beginning, I'M CONFUSED!

Comment

You can find free samples of academic papers on this site. Have a look at them and know how to structure and to cite your papers. https://speedypaper.app

Comment

Useless Websites https://uselesslyweb.com/ <a href="https://uselesslyweb.com/">Useless Websites</a> Useless Websites

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X