Clear All

• FWTR Account Transfer Notice Reminder

Click image for larger version

Name:	Main_Forum_Announcement1.png
Views:	4
Size:	701.7 KB
ID:	15214

Greetings Lords!

We would like to remind everyone those who still want to return playing the game with the following steps and procedures:

FACEBOOK USERS:

There should be no problem as long as you log-in your Facebook account where your game is linked since Nexon days. Your game will automatically be loaded once you log-in.

Gmail USERS:

There should be no problem as long as you log-in your Gmail account where your game is linked since Nexon days. Your game will automatically be loaded once you log-in. If you happen to forgot the Gmail you used linking your account, just provide us your IGN via message here in our page or via our support email at support_sfw_global@valofe.com

Email USERS:

You just need to log-in your Transfer ID and Password (Migration ID) then there should be no problem. If you have not processed this while we are conducting the transfer process before the launch under VALOFE, we are sad to say that there is no way to retrieve your account anymore.

Regards,
    VALOFE FWTR Team

Nice announcement

Comment

Thanks.........

Comment

Thanks......

Comment

Thanks......

Comment

Somebody PLEASE HELP I'M HELKA LOST, this is my first time downloading this game app but it appears that I'm continuing some past users game, it's not letting me start my own game from the beginning, I'M CONFUSED!

Comment

Thanks.......

Comment

thanks.........

Comment

Working...
                X