Developer’s Note #49. October 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer’s Note #49. October 2018

Click image for larger version  Name:	Main_Forum_Dev2.png Views:	1 Size:	645.6 KB ID:	15506

Greetings Lords,

We are here to present to you the Developers Note that everyone has been waiting for since the transfer.

Listed below are the plans of the team till the end of the year.
    1. World Conquest Sia Continent

Geumwha Palace

Click image for larger version  Name:	geumwha.png Views:	1 Size:	67.8 KB ID:	15507

The last chapter for the Sia Continent that everyone has been waiting for a long time is already in progress and under development by the team and will be released this late October.

A New Hero will also be released along with the opening of chapter 8.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	baeksa.png Views:	1 Size:	363.1 KB ID:	15508

New Hero ‘*Vengeful Baeksa’

Baeksa believed as the right hand of Sibyl Ria, the most important leader of The Crimson Templars. Unlike his brother Heuksa, he spent most of his time in administrative work. But this never means he is weak in the battlefield.

Now, facing the attack of Lord's force, the chance for his revenge finally arrives. Leading the powerful monster army, Baeksa swears to destroy all the traitors and protect the only true Sibyl Ria.

2.New Skybrary Story: Introduction to Wandering Merchant Dojin
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dojin.png Views:	1 Size:	338.8 KB ID:	15509

Let us explore the back story of the Wandering Merchant Dojin through the archives of the Skybrary. See how he was as a merchant and a friend to our Hongyeom before Lord came to Sia continent.

He will be released between late November to early December.

3.World Conquest: New Difficulty options

New Difficulty options for the Sia continent will be available to conquer. With the same concept as Tower of Dawn, there will be stronger opponents and some conditions for you to ace conquering the islands once more.
    4.Hero Level Cap increase, Old Heroes Rebalancing, and Awakenings

To all the Lords who already raised their champions and heroes to their limits, it is time for you to raise them more and surpass their past selves and be stronger than before! From the current Level 80 max limit break, we are increasing level caps up to Level 90.

Will the awakenings of these heroes break the current meta and leave the standing record of collaboration heroes as the strongest of them all?

If you are one of the Lords out there who are waiting for new season 1 awakened heroes like Deimos and Klein, then the time has come for them to join the front lines as the strongest heroes in the world of FWTR. Currently, there are 4 heroes lined up to be awakened in the coming months.

As for revamping other heroes from the Arc Continent, their release of rebalanced stats and skills will be in random. As an example, if we are going to release Deimos as the newly awakened hero, next would be either 1 or 2 heroes will have their stats and skills revamped.

5.Equipments Level Cap increase

We mentioned earlier that Heroes will have their limits break once more, we are also going to improve their respective equipment as well! From the current level 15 maxed cap for equipment items and sets, we will increase them up to 20 to be in par with the heroes and champions holding them.

Release of the equipment level cap increase will be together with the new Hero level cap and the world conquest difficulty options will be on December. This will be three (3) new contents at the last month of the year.

6. Closing

The Dev Team is working arduously to prepare these updates. We hope to provide you with more fun experiences through new contents, improvements on user convenience, and rebalancing of the old heroes that everyone loved. Please stay tuned for our future updates.

We always keep an eye out for bug reports and user convenience issues. So we appreciate the feedback and suggestions from our Lords. We are just a message away so do not hesitate to talk with us.

Thank You.

Additional Details: For new players, there will be a special event for you once you jump into the world of FWTR. As for old players who plan to return to the game, there will also be a special event for you to catch up to what you missed these past few months.

Note: Some of the details here are subject to change depending on the developers.

I hope they rebalance jenny and carrot
    and espicially heroes original state (HP, attack, and defense)

Comment

hmm dev? i think u dont need make equipment level max to 20.. it'll become to ez for conquer the hell..

i know u guys thinking about boh content too..

but consider it, ur big update is great.. its gonna be fun at all..

Comment

Hi, Stampede here, regular top 20 in Global BoH.
        All the updaters are super great but 1... We really don't want a raise of level caps. For Veterans, it means update gear AGAIN (abut 60 hammers per Tier for a BoH team). For experienced player like me it's only a frustration. I'm managing to up to +15 my gear and than a cap raise. But the worst is for Nebs. It will increase the gap between veterans and newbs. Newbs will be frustrated by this and leave the game. To raise the power of teams thinking about the new difficulty level of Sia, it's better you'll find a way to give players good runes. Because players are stucked with 3* (and awful 3*) because they can't farm neither 3*, nor 4*

Hope you'll read this feedback, Stampede

Comment

Need event for newbie sir, like autum event.

Comment

Yeah +20 need cople of a year to reach it..

​​​​​​and u need content for nubie, especially like boh content..

What i mean u can put below lvl 100 as newbie tier, and lvl 100++ for veteran tier..

It will make a good for newbie, so they not frustated atk against us..

Lets make fantasy war tactics keep alive
            ​​​​​​

Comment

What about Maplestory event?

Comment

What about Nightmare?

Comment

Just make the game load faster. After Valofe took over the load time have become horrible. And awaken the old heroes before adding new stuff.

Comment

Raising the level cap on items is not going g to do anything except create a greater gap between the newbies and veterans and whales. Need to have new content dan awaken all the old hero's BEFORE raising the level to 90 as well....
                    lv 90 and +20 equipment=no thanks I quit

Comment

И так тяжело точиться до +15, а вы хотите поднять до +20? С кем тогда играть будем? Здесь и так народу мало.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Raising eqp cap to +20 is the worst idea in history of gaming. The gap between noobs and veterans will get huge. noobs wont play. No noobs playing, no cash for valofe, game dies.
                        Please think what you're doing. And please hire an english-speaking person (or crowdsource it FFS!) because the english translations are kindergarden level. It is beyond horrible. 3-8 errors PER SENTENCE makes my teeth cringe, and english is my third language so i dont consider myself a master of it. JESUS CHRIST.

Comment

希望不要将装备上限改成+20,那样会吓走很多新手玩家,只有部分老玩家会选择留下来,百害而无一利

Comment

需要更多新手玩家在这个游戏,这样这个游戏才不会死。 增加更多新手活动吧。

Comment

Заточка оружия на +20 возможна, если сделать дополнительно инвентарь на добычу молотков. Так же хорошо бы сделать прокрутку рун.

Comment

Working...
                              X