• 10.29 ~ 11.04 On-Time Rewards

10.29 ~ 11.04 On-Time Rewards
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FWT_FR_0912_OnTimeEvent_EN.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	493.3 KB
ID:	18478

Greetings Lords!

It's time for another On-Time Event! Be sure to grab all these rewards. Just keep a note of the schedule for these items:

[10.29 ~ 11.04 On-Time Rewards]

10.29 ~ 10.30: 5 Lvl 500 Rock Coocoo | 1 Perfect Transcendence Ticket
    10.30 ~ 10.31: 2,000 Ancient Coin | 25 Subjugation Tickets | x1,000 Energy
    10.31 ~ 11.01: 3 Devil Soul’s Rock | x1,000 Energy
    11.01 ~ 11.02: 25 Unknown Fruit | 1,000 Energy
    11.02 ~ 11.03: 5* - 6* Set Equipment Summon Scroll | x1,500 Energy
    11.03 ~ 11.04: 6* Piece Equipment Summon Scroll | x1,500 Energy

Get lots of rewards by logging-in everyday from 05:00 PM UTC +0
    (Last 24 hours)

#FantasyWarTacticsR
    #FantasyWarTacticsR_OnTime

I can't login right now. I have tried clearing the cache and data, still says Unable to connect to network. Please check your network connection and try again. So I gave it a couple hours and re-installed it, and rebooted my phone. Still it says Unable to connect to network. Please check your network connection and try again. Is there maintenance going on? If so, when is it supposed to end? I have daily logins and energy flasks to claim....

Comment

Same problem as guy above... global server down, I tried wifi, data, and even a different phone

Comment

Hello? Any help would be appreciated, haven't been able to login for like 8 hours now, im going to lose my daily login over this bullshit, already missed my chance to get two energy flasks today as one of my ****ing tasks

Comment

Does anyone check these damn forums, I started this game a few days ago, already put money into it, now Im about ****ing ready to dispute the charges, who pays for a game they can't play, do a notice or something, some kind of feedback on the problem please

Comment

I thought its only me... this unscheduled maintenance got to stop

Comment

Yo, you other two guys who posted, ITS BACK UP FINALLY! LOOKS LIKE AN UPDATE THO, SUCKS IF I LOST MY DAILY LOGIN AND ONE OF MY ENERGY FLASKS.

@Admin PLEASE MAKE A PLACE ONLINE TO CHECK SERVER STATUS, WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Comment

Correction, now after the focking bullshit of waiting all god damned day, it pops up talking about maintenance till 1 am.... Ok. So now I just lose all my shit for daily login quests, and the event that was going on today... Is there something we can do to make up for me losing out on all of that because of this unscheduled bullshit....?

Comment

Working...
                X