Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes 11/07/2019: New Lost Island:Krut

Patch Notes 11/07/2019: New Lost Island:Krut
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FWT_Forum_patchnote_NA.jpg Views:	7 Size:	603.3 KB ID:	18629

Dear Lords!

We would like to share our new events !!

[Patch Notes]
    - New Events -

Lost Island: Krut
    • Krut is waiting on the Lost Island for recruitment lords!!
    • Date of Availability: 11/07 ~ 11/14
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Lost Island Krut.png Views:	1 Size:	215.2 KB ID:	18630

- Available in Shop -

Exclusive Energy Pack
    • Can be brought 5 times
    • Price: $5
    Contents:
    • Energy Potion: 10
    • Subjugation Ticket: 30

Strong Soul Package
    • Can be brought 2 times
    • Price: $40
    Contents:
    • Crystals: 1,000
    • Gold: 1,000,000
    • Devil’s Soul (Paper): 1
    • Devil’s Soul (Rock): 1
    • Devil’s Soul (Scissor): 1
    • Perfect Transcendence Ticket: 2

Omni Embodiment Package
    • Can be brought 2 times
    • Price: $40
    Contents:
    • Crystals: 1,000
    • Gold: 1,000,000
    • Devil’s Soul (Paper): 1
    • Devil’s Soul (Rock): 1
    • Devil’s Soul (Scissor): 1
    • Ultimate Transcendence Ticket: 2
    • Energy Potion: 5

November Coocoo’s Blessing
    • Can be brought once
    • Price: $30
    Contents:
    • Crystals: 1,700
    • Perfect Gene: 400
    • Slot I Equipment Refinement Stone: 350
    • Slot III Equipment Refinement Stone: 350
    • Slot V Equipment Refinement Stone: 350
    • Subjugation Ticket: 100

Blacksmith’s Toolbox
    • Can be brought 3 times
    • Price: 1,500 Crystals
    Contents:
    • ★ 6 Piece Equipment Summon : 3

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable,Buy Sheepskin Fur Coat Online at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

Comment

This is one of my favorite forum sites and I use to visit this site often garage door repair Manhattan Beach. Many interesting articles are shared here. In the current post, they have discussed about the game and also provided the necessary details of it.

Comment

I have met 2 Long term relationships (women) after reading WellHello. 1 lived on the Jersey shore 1 year 3 months. The other who I am seeing now for almost 1 year lives in Waterbury Ct. I lived with them both. I also had very good luck with just casual dating on this site. https://wizzlove.com

Comment

AllAssignmenthelp.com Help tutorial tools who help students globally at all level academic. We work 24*7 for your convenience, so you don’t need to wait for any certain time for nursing dissertation help.
          https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/nu...tion-help.html

Comment

Networking Assignment Help is the best tool to reduce academic pressure of various universities. Being a computer science student, understand the importance of networking assignment and submit it before the due dates to score high marks.

https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com/...-essay-writing

Comment

When you want to download HP printer driver, suddenly you get stuck in the downloading process. You are trying to download driver, but you are failing to do it. There are many technical reasons for it, so you need to take technician’s help immediately. We are an independent third party technical support company, and providing easy technical steps for downloading HP printer drivers in the right ways. Our printer support professionals are very proficient in completing the downloading process in the simple ways. Our customer care number is open round the clock to help you for any issues.

Comment

Grab Assignment Help USA services to get easy access of online academic writing being in the US. Browse the website of greatassignmenthelp.com to hire experienced academic writers within your budget. Receive the best deal for your assignment writing.
                https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com

Comment

Borrow experts’ assistance via Assignment Help when you can’t manage your time for writing. Meet deadlines of your project submission by hiring an experienced academic writer at reasonable price and enhance your knowledge of given topic.
                  https://www.assignmenthelpshop.com

Comment

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. jpg to pdf

Comment

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! pdf to jpg

Comment

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. png to jpg

Comment

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks converter

Comment

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. His Secret Obsession

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                            Working...
                            X