X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration from Nexon to VALOFE

ICA_06_Announcement(1200x362).jpg [error]

Greetings Riders,

We have already past the due date of the migration from Nexon to VALOFE. Thank you for riding with us again in VALOFE and we will make sure to give the best service that you will ever have.
    There are lots of promising contents this year and we will surely deliver it to the community fully functional.

For now, let's enjoy the new content update! Riders, our journey will never end, it always begins.
    Have fun and let's grind to max level and party up for Yatuman Dungeon!

Some questions will be answered by looking at FAQ.

- ICARUS TEAM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Valofe_LSTW; 03-11-2020, 06:36 PM.

Hello, I cant enter the game from the launcher, when it send me to website after logging in it doesn't say play game. Is it because of maintenance? .It is asking me to download the game and I already been playing for a week. Help me please.

Comment

good morning i have a tough account on migration until today i have an open tickt until today and no answer i try to enter and my character does not appear how can i solve this problem

Comment

hi
        - enter and my character does not appear
        -4 months have passed and nothing
        -I would appreciate clearing my doubts, thanks for your time.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Can you transfer accounts even after the migration's due date? I was max level, quit the game for a year, but came back to see this - no option to transfer. I messaged the suport, GMs - still no answer.

Comment

Hello there, you know if our situation with th issue "Missing Characters" will be fixed.? Since the next day of the migration day i can't play...

1.- Basically 6-7 months without play...
            2.- I have been Steam player since 3 years ago, the same 3 years playing Riders Of Icarus... why? Riders Of Icarus was my first game on steam and on PC because before i was xbox player
            3.- Im a veteran player with 7070hrs of playtime...
            4.- I completed the migration sucessfully... i can play on steam or with the valofe's launcher but i have the issue "Missing Characters"...
            5.- I already contacted with the support long time ago.... 25 tickets!! and 14 tickets only for what the support team answered me this: "Confirm to us that you are originally a steam player"... from the ticket #15 to the 25 i sent my data, i sent pictures as proofs and nothing...NO MORE ANSWERS....
            You already transfered 2 batches of transfers/accounts back to steam and my account wasn't there...

6.- With discord i tried to contact with CM Athena and i was ignored... I tried to contact with GM Phoebe and i was ignored...
            7.- If you want and can transfer back my full progress and data to my steam account its ok... If you want and can tranfer my data for play with valofe's launcher its ok too i can play on both...
            8.- I already sent the form with my data and characters names....im waiting for a miracle...

PLEASE HELP!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi there, someone can help US with this question ???

I open a ticket, but without answer..

The time to migration it's ending e i need help...

I spent 1000hrs and some money, What do I have to recover my char??

Comment

Initially I too had this problem after they started the migration back last fall.
                It took me two months of bugging them to get them to finally fix my characters and add them to my Steam account. I had five characters and they eventually fixed it after I sent in two or three tickets.
                All I can say is for you to give them what they asked me for here that i sent in by ticket after they eventually responded.
                Your Vfun ID info; your Nexon ID info; and/or you Steam ID info. After two full months I was able to recover my account and all my characters They sent me another response telling me they were working on it. Suggest you all keep this thread running and open until they do respond here. send in more tickets as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystykat View Post
                  Initially I too had this problem after they started the migration back last fall.
                  It took me two months of bugging them to get them to finally fix my characters and add them to my Steam account. I had five characters and they eventually fixed it after I sent in two or three tickets.
                  All I can say is for you to give them what they asked me for here that i sent in by ticket after they eventually responded.
                  Your Vfun ID info; your Nexon ID info; and/or you Steam ID info. After two full months I was able to recover my account and all my characters They sent me another response telling me they were working on it. Suggest you all keep this thread running and open until they do respond here. send in more tickets as well.
                  Thats the problem, i already sent 25 tickets!! the first 14 tickets i have been repeating the same: my data, char names, my Nexon ID, my Valofe ID, my Steam ID and nothing.... if you see the picture that i added their last response was on december and was "confirm us that your are a steam user orinally" really? after 14 tickets telling them that im a steam user they needed 14 tickets!!! the next 11 tickets that i sent have my data, char names nexon/valofe/steam ID pictures as proofs that im steam user since 3 years ago and NOTHING!!

I tried to contact with CMAthena and GMPhoebe by discord i sent them a direct message and NOTHING!! they just ignored my message... they never answered me... since september i completed the migration so 7 months without solution... 7070hrs playtime of Riders Of Icarus...

And now the system don't let me send more tickets anymore...
                  Last edited by XzzFENRIRzzX; 03-12-2020, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XzzFENRIRzzX View Post

Thats the problem, i already sent 25 tickets!! the first 14 tickets i have been repeating the same: my data, char names, my Nexon ID, my Valofe ID, my Steam ID and nothing.... if you see the picture that i added their last response was on december and was "confirm us that your are a steam user orinally" really? after 14 tickets telling them that im a steam user they needed 14 tickets!!! the next 11 tickets that i sent have my data, char names nexon/valofe/steam ID pictures as proofs that im steam user since 3 years ago and NOTHING!!

I tried to contact with CMAthena and GMPhoebe by discord i sent them a direct message and NOTHING!! they just ignored my message... they never answered me... since september i completed the migration so 7 months without solution... 7070hrs playtime of Riders Of Icarus...

And now the system don't let me send more tickets anymore...
                    i might get into trouble for suggesting this but I THINK YOU ARE ENTITTLED TO SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION for all the time you invested and frankly wasted waiting for them to respond only to have them just ignore your situation.

Sounds like you also spent money on your characters and for that they also should give you something for this too. If they can't restore your account, they should just be honest and tell you so, not just ignore you, hoping you just go away or resign yourself to starting over....
                    You love this game that's obvious otherwise you would have left like others have.

VAFOFE wake up and help this customer here before you lose him as well as those still waiting for some resolution to their situations. You're pssing off possible paying customers here.
                    Moderators please help this person and others. Frankly the game needs more people not fewer and no server has full capacity here.
                    Last edited by Mystykatt; 03-12-2020, 06:25 AM.

Comment

i also have the same issue of missing characters and ive also been playing this game for a long time please help did the account migration but nothing happened and i sent a ticket way in advance stating this problem but still no answer and migration period is over why have i been ignored ?

Comment

My husband and I had this problem after they started the migration back early last Fall.
                        We have five characters, four of which are level 60 on Nexxon and migrated them to Valofe as requested for migration. We have sent in several tickets each about this and have had no changes and havent had any success in getting our characters and havent been able to play for months. We need to know what is going on? , Are you still working on the migration? Is the migration not working, has the characters been deleted? Do we have to start all over with all new characters?

Valofe should be able to address some of our questions so we can take steps to play at least, so please respond to us and simply let us know.
                        Last edited by Haniahsings; 03-19-2020, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X