Scheduled Maintenance - March 11, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Maintenance - March 11, 2020

Click image for larger version  Name:	ICA_01_soon(1200x362).jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	20181

We will be performing Scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, March 11, 2020. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

UTC - 06:00 AM to 10:00 AM
    PDT - 11:00 PM [March 10] to 03:00 AM
    EDT - 02:00 AM to 06:00 PM
    AEST - 04:00 PM to 08:00 AM
    CEST - 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    BRT - 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM

What will be unavailable:
    • All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:
    • Fixed
      • Amethyst Fragment
        • Can now be dropped from all Legendary dungeons and Underground Labyrinth
      • The issue with Fenris armor
        • Fenris armor can now be equipped when you are level 66 and above.
      • Adjust content level for Materials for stage 6 crafting.
        • Materials can now be found in the NPCs
      • Temmajin Weapon
        • It cannot be acquired by characters below level 65.
          • Characters who got the items below 65 now are not affected.
      • Wizard's Frozen Blessing Skill
        • Changed name to Glacial Embrace"
          • Grants invincibility for 5 seconds instead of increasing resistances.
          • The skill should decrease the target's Critical Damage by 550 when attacked over the duration of the skill if the Arcan Covenant talent is equipped.
      • Zelnaris Weapon
        • Modified the text when tempering the Zelnaris.
        • Change the warning message to "Downgrade prevention not available at this tempering level and may get destroyed".
      • Quest: Traces of Tritael
        • Fixed quest and now can be completed.
      • Recall Stone
        • Removed the recall stone reward for completing quest found in Salant Prison and Finished in Brakarr forest.
      • Hero Package Items
        • Added in the quests
          • "Identifying the Situation" for Shiring race.
          • "Getting your bearing" for the Human race.
      • Ellora's Trials
        • Transit Shrines now working properly.
        • The spawn of crystal in the Ellora's Trial will be
          • Wednesday and Saturday
      • Scarlet Harbor
        • Fixed the treasure chest that is giving out the Relic instead of Lamp for moving to first boss.
      • Savage Baltrow
        • It can now be tamed.
        • Spawn Time:
          • 10 AM UTC - 11 AM UTC
          • 10 PM UTC - 11 PM UTC
    • Removed
      • Stygaea Cross-server portal entrance and replaced with Yatuman Altar in Raid Dungeon lobby.
    • Added Buff
      • Chat Buff "Clover" 30 minutes buff
        • All Attributes +5%
        • Familiar EXP +50%
        • Fishing chance +30%
        • Taming Chance +25%
        • Tempering Chance +25%
        • Money Drop +50%
        • Rare Drop +10%
      • Server Buff Four Leaf Aura
        • Character EXP +20%
        • Fishing chance 10%
        • Overall Defense +5%
        • Money Drop +15%

If there is any missing information please talk to our GM Team to confirm.

General Server Up-keep

Any word on G. Torkai?

Comment

There is an injustice due to "golden torkai". why is this not corrected? either everyone can buy "golden torkai" or fix the buyers.

Comment

Them Golden Torkais are so broken they are ruining the game. I spent $800 last week on puffs, gerbils, +7 extractors, 3rd anniversary packages, everything. Get 60k dps on my Magician. I stand next to a magician with (ONE) Golden Torkai and they already have 90k DPS. I can't even use my credit card to keep up. If it's impossible to be as good as other players, because of them golden torkais then there is no point in playing.

Comment

What u all golddiggers should learn... it went pay2win in 2k16 and never changed anything. Also they can but they wont change golden torkai. Or do u really believe they wanna have trouble with uuuhhh so mighty once in game? Hold your money for things which are quiet more sustainable.... Or loose your money and let the old GMs rubble their diggs.... Cant believe that so much keep on believing ppl gettin here anything without wasting money... RiP RoI but pls fast dying....

Comment

tem 2 pet iniciais em Bakkar que não aparecem no mapa.

Comment

While the "cash player elites" tend to unbalance the game exponentially over time, they are a necessary evil. Their real life money spent on the game keeps it running for those of us who choose not to spend cash on the game. We will never be as powerful as quickly as they are, and some of us care little for the "elite status" effect. As a "free to play" player, I feel like I am getting a rather nice game for free on someone else's dime.

Btw, with a modest cash investment and wise marketing and saving you can build up a nice little gold nest over time, playing the game market. You dont even need real cash to get started just takes longer. But you have to avoid wasting gold on the foo-foo stuff (unless you can sell it for profit) if you want to powerup and still have gold when you need it.
              DarkRobott

Comment

Hi, I am having trouble with "Help Jaden" quest, at Bakarr Forest, it's a lvl 5 or 6 quest. There is a point where I have to "mend Pyro" (Pyro is a red phoenix laying in the ground), when I stand over him and press "F" I get an "Out of range" message.
                I've tried from every angle, distance mounted and unmounted, leaving and retaking the quest, and nothing.

Please if you can check this bug it would be really helpful for me, as I've lost my characters and if I can't lvl up a new one I will sadly have to leave this game, which I used to enjoy a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzaheaven View Post
                  Hi, I am having trouble with "Help Jaden" quest, at Bakarr Forest, it's a lvl 5 or 6 quest. There is a point where I have to "mend Pyro" (Pyro is a red phoenix laying in the ground), when I stand over him and press "F" I get an "Out of range" message.
                  I've tried from every angle, distance mounted and unmounted, leaving and retaking the quest, and nothing.

Please if you can check this bug it would be really helpful for me, as I've lost my characters and if I can't lvl up a new one I will sadly have to leave this game, which I used to enjoy a lot.

Have you tried changing to "Standard" mode so you can just mouse click on the Pyro & the following prompts? Most of the time this will allow access to something "out of range". Wouldn't hurt to try it if you can.

Comment

Working...
                  X