Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash Extension Primer.

Looking for a good primer for eyelash extensions. Eyelash extensions do quite often and especially in the salons. Ta as there was a bad experience doing lashes at home and poor quality glue or primer, I got a burn of the mucosa. Now I go to the salon with their own quality products. I need the original just to build up . Can you tell me where to buy?

I am sorry for your bad experience with applying false eyelashes at home. It is crucial to use high-quality products when working with sensitive areas like the eyes. I will guide you on how to find a good adhesive for false eyelashes, which is to visit a renowned cosmetics store that caters to beauty professionals. They usually have a wide range of products for false eyelashes, including adhesives. Furthermore, you can suggest specific products to the staff for applying false eyelashes at home, and they can provide you with recommendations.

Comment

I understand that you need a quality eyelash extension primer to use in the salon. It is important to purchase original and reliable products in order to avoid unpleasant consequences. It is recommended to buy products from official distributors or authorized suppliers to be sure of the authenticity of the product.

Comment

If you are into eyelash extensions, then you need a quality eyelash primer for lash extensions. Eyelash primer for lash extensions will help you achieve great results. It is one of the most important tools for achieving high quality results. You will need it to clean the eyelashes from the accumulated sebum and make-up residues. You will be able to create an optimal surface for better adhesion and extending the life of your eyelash extensions.

Comment

I also regret that you have an unpleasant impression of the build-up. Such an effect you had because of unprofessional masters I think and poor quality products. I always choose branded cosmetics, it is more quality and expensive. By the way you have excellent online site advised, I buy glue there, remuver to build up. Very happy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X