recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recruiting

Xx_LAB_RATTS_xX now recruiting active members..apply now..

hey joeyghost, can you accept me; i'd love to be an honourable member of Xx

my ign: DaRealJoeyGhost

Comment

• joeyghost
      joeyghost commented
      Editing a comment
      please stopp harrassing me.its been over a year now..

how am i harassing, im applying for clan, i meet the requirements of active and love to play labs. what r u discriminating me for?

Comment

I seriously don't want disturbe clan recruitings much. But at some point was lighten up a red lamp on my screen so I felt invited to this thread. Thank you very much for this invitation

I notice, that you guys got a special love hate relationship to each other and it feels you guys need each other at some point. If I am mistaken with this feeling, you guys have options to avoid each other. There are options like:
      • Blocking (ingame function)
      • Filter (ingame settings - options)
      • Deny functions (Clan Management) and one important option
      • Ignorance
      You guys got a special relationship and you agreed of being adult to play this game. Maybe you guys need a Tête-à-Tête date in-game. How is it with 1vs1, "explo only"?
      Seems like a good option to me. You guys find a good solution, I'm sure of it
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• joeyghost
        joeyghost commented
        Editing a comment
        this guy is using my youtube profile pic as his own and crapping on my user name and clan name.blocking does nothing for that..

• Brotkrumen
        Brotkrumen commented
        Editing a comment
        Youtube is an own plattform, you can report that there. And btw. so soon you upload pictures of yourself to the internet, it is well known that people can use it too.

i want this kid banned forever.i put 8 years into this game and lots of money and i get no help..thanks alot..gj

Comment

thanks gm for your insight, but we r competing for a limited niche.
        "he first started it by kicking rushers in labs; hating anybody who passes his score; essentially using his elite and clan to support him"
        but now there are very few rooms for labs now, so i expressed genuine conformity by applying to Xx_LAB_RATTS_xX persistently . he denies every single time and any encounter with him ends up in a f5 battle...

joeyghost, you harrassed me via video platforms and u dont get ban and thats ok... and i got several days for ban for harrasing u on CA; are you happy? and why cant i copy cant i copy ur name; many people copy Ucd or xxturner and its ok. i just want to cooperate with you in fireteam 4 man;

i cant manage this especially joey getting many sponsors and clan mates to back him up just because he is clan leader of xx_lab_ratts_xx and im getting a social stigma stemmed from the rumour his clan members. hopefully we dont need ca lawyers.

i just want to say sorry for the harrassments and i just want to be friends with u...

Comment

Common guys, it is an online game, find your way to deal with each other in a good way
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Good Luck I might about my clan too

Comment

that kid is full of crap i kicked him because hes an abuser kid and hes mad cause im better than him..cant believe valofe would put up with this kind of harrassment and dis-respect.

Comment

I like this Valofe Moderator
                -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

It's a bit odd asking someone impersonating another to get along especially since joeyghost is clearly uncomfortable with it....It's one thing to copy his username but using his picture is a bit much imo, not very ethical, idk much about the harassing but I have played a lab game with 'TheRealJoeyGhost' he was disrupting the game by blocking the healer robot which makes me doubt that joeyghosts accusations are unfounded T.T
                  If there is prove of harassment the GMs should really look into this issue, I know it's just a game but CA could do with less toxicity.

Comment

• TheRealJoeyGhost
                    TheRealJoeyGhost commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you dont know much, then dont disturb! I am trying to negotiate for the clan recruitment.
                    For the game, i happen to be in a spot and went a.f.k. sorry for that. I could be a nub co-op player but that doesn't mean you can put a one sided bias.

i have gave them more than enough proof but they always say that its not enough or the wrong way which is bs becvause im using the ca report generator.but tyvm for your comment

Comment

I'm enjoying this quarrel.

Comment

Originally posted by joeyghost View Post
                      i have gave them more than enough proof but they always say that its not enough or the wrong way which is bs becvause im using the ca report generator.but tyvm for your comment
                      bla bla bla

Comment

I am still interested in joining and playing with Xx_LAB_RATTS_xX. The clan might have myriad of minor problems but i still encounter them on labs.
                        joeyghost, you decline all my clan applications and attest this to harrassment. and i dont think i deserve permaban. because i play a differently way than yours doesnt mean you can kick me on sight. you are getting pretty close in revealing your clan is abusing labs, even then it is really hard to prove it, im trying to accomodate you over time.

Comment

• joeyghost
                          joeyghost commented
                          Editing a comment
                          bla bla bla noob
                      Working...
                      X