looking for translater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for translater

im looking for someone who can speak english and spanish to join my clan.if interested please apply to Xx_LAB_RATTS_xX

I would like to apply for the position of translator in Xx_LAB_RATTS_xX. My fluent understanding of Spanish and English will expand and diversify your clan. I will help recruit Spanish talents that will fill your clan with expert shooters, military strategists and war veterans that will maximize your chances of success in a clan war. I guarantee the clan will have a solid base to dominate other clans and will expand to become one of the best clans in Combat Arms: Reloaded.

==================================================

Me gustaría solicitar el puesto de traductor en Xx_LAB_RATTS_xX. Mi comprensión fluida del español y el inglés ampliará y diversificará tu clan. Ayudaré a reclutar talentos españoles que llenarán su clan con expertos tiradores, estrategas militares y veteranos de guerra que maximizarán sus posibilidades de éxito en una guerra de clanes. Te garantizo que el clan tendrá una base sólida para dominar a otros clanes y expandirse para convertirse en uno de los mejores clanes en Combat Arms: Reloaded.

Comment

Working...
    X