Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive only to Korea?

I am a foreign player and I waited so long to be able to play this game again, it asks me to create a VALOFE membership account but it asks me for a cell phone number and Korean PASS.

Please, do not limit us to foreigners, we want to enjoy your game unless you have plans to release it in different regions such as Latin America and Europe. We want to play!

I agree with him, we really want it to be freely playable. It's something we've been waiting for quite a long time.

Comment

well, i am so wondering this topic...cause i do have kr cell phone numer too

Comment

I want to play too T-T

Comment

Thank you for your interest in our game and for reaching out Geometry Dash 3D with your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with creating a VALOFE membership account.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X