Pls answer if u know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls answer if u know

Hi, i just need to make a question . In classic, basic characters can also carry spec guns as it is in Relo?

Also we will get our items back sometime? we will been able to tranfer our character from relo to classic even after 1 year for explaple? psl asnwer ty

unfortunately they are not doing anything in this regard, we are waiting for our items
    BIG BOSS

Comment

can you carry spec items with your basic character in classic?? ( also just want to say that reloadead is empty... saldy i cant found a room to play )

Comment

Originally posted by frfrfrff View Post
        can you carry spec items with your basic character in classic?? ( also just want to say that reloadead is empty... saldy i cant found a room to play )
        Reloaded is not empty ... I find a room when i want ...just since the update the MM doesn't want to work.
        The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Originally posted by frfrfrff View Post
          Hi, i just need to make a question . In classic, basic characters can also carry spec guns as it is in Relo?

Also we will get our items back sometime? we will been able to tranfer our character from relo to classic even after 1 year for explaple? psl asnwer ty
          No, Inventory stays in reloaded. The only thing you can transfer is your rank. Yes, You can carry spec weapons in regular characters

Comment

Working...
          X