Able to abuse mines while friendly fire is active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Able to abuse mines while friendly fire is active

Why is it possible to be damaged by friendly mines while friendly fire is active but not destroy the friendly mines who can kill you?

Seems like a badly constructed function to be able to die from mines that you cant do anything about.
    An example would be if your teammate plants 3 mines in a doorway and shoots at the mines so they only take 1 bullet to set off all 3 or more, priming the mines is a very common thing and happens in nearly very game with miners.
    In the example an enemy could shoot a single shot towards the mines and blow up several players using the mines their ally planted and primed without them being able to destroy them or counter them in any way at all.

So when implementing the protection against griefers who blow up friendly mines did they forget to think about the consequenses?
    And that mines now give a bigger advantage to the enemy team while friendly fire is active than it does to the team that planted them in the first place?

Using mines outside of Quarantine Regen on Elimination Mode AND Friendly Fire is pretty much your own fault, you cannot blame the Developers for your mistake this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
      Using mines outside of Quarantine Regen on Elimination Mode AND Friendly Fire is pretty much your own fault, you cannot blame the Developers for your mistake this time.
      Sigh

My mistake....

My ****ing mistake?

I do not even create rooms so what part of my ****ing mistake are you saying?

And no it would not be my problem even if i did create the room and use friendly fire in an elemination room, what kind if idiotic logic do you have?

The developers are the ones who have the sole responsibility as they are the ones who developed this change without any consideration as to what it would do in every gamemode, blaming the players for breaking the game when its crystal ****ing clear that the developers did a shitty job is just idiotic, even more so when using one of the 3 most basic settings is enough to break the game.

Edit: Besides this is also a problem in quarentine if friendly fire is active as infected could simply run over mines and kill you while you cant remove the mines if they aint your own, your freerunning in a tunnel filled with mines (pretty common in overdose) and an infected sets off the mines and you go up in a boom like no other.
      Now whenether or not you play modes with friendly fire is not relevant as others do and this is breaking those games.
      Last edited by Spambox1; 03-09-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post

Sigh

My mistake....

My ****ing mistake?

I do not even create rooms so what part of my ****ing mistake are you saying?

And no it would not be my problem even if i did create the room and use friendly fire in an elemination room, what kind if idiotic logic do you have?

The developers are the ones who have the sole responsibility as they are the ones who developed this change without any consideration as to what it would do in every gamemode, blaming the players for breaking the game when its crystal ****ing clear that the developers did a shitty job is just idiotic, even more so when using one of the 3 most basic settings is enough to break the game.

Edit: Besides this is also a problem in quarentine if friendly fire is active as infected could simply run over mines and kill you while you cant remove the mines if they aint your own, your freerunning in a tunnel filled with mines (pretty common in overdose) and an infected sets off the mines and you go up in a boom like no other.
        Now whenether or not you play modes with friendly fire is not relevant as others do and this is breaking those games.

Click image for larger version  Name:	balls.png Views:	1 Size:	38.4 KB ID:	11858

Quarantine Regen does not have the Friendly Fire. This function disabled by default, which means you cannot set it on. Mines cannot harm you in any way in Quarantine, nor can you destroy and shoot them, this is why I said being on Elimination Mode with Friendly Fire enabled while having a teammate who is using a mine OR use mines yourself, which would harm your teammates is pretty much your own fault.

Standing under your mines and deliberately WAIT for them to blow up once somebody steps on them as an infected is also not right, you should be in distance once those are planted.

Comment

Working...
        X