grade system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grade system

good morning! honestly they have to do something with the system, I understand more or less how it works, I'm an expert and nothing else points when I play at least 2 or 3 people of my same grade, but the problem is that 90% of the game or more is rookie or medium (many are high range), then in almost all the games you lose points for more than you leave 40 20, I just finished 60 20 and I do not add or 1 millimeter (I have to thank that I do not get off, because it happened to me ) I do not know how they want someone to become a veteran or a master. I hope you do something, because honestly every 100 games with luck you play 2 or 3 with people of high degree

I agree with you, something needs to be done about this grading system on how it works. I've had a friend of mine in QR went 1st place, got 25 kills as human, most survivals, and he STILL loses points. What kind of system is this where you perform the absolute BEST and still lose? buglofe pls fix
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah. They need to factor in KDA more but only at the certain point e.g. 25 kills so you can't go 5-0 and hide all game to push your grade. Right know it seems impossible to level the grade expect you get 40kills+.

Also they need to value playing versus people of the same grade/higher grades alot higher so going e.g. 18/12 aka 1.5KDA versus those gains you points even though the average room grade may be below yours. (Example: Average is median while you play 18/12 being advanced or higher while in the other team are also 2 players of your grade therefore you gain points performing better versus those players specifically. I use this example because yes, there is the option of making higher grade rooms, but most of the players don't feel like playing that competitive to play a room like that)

Comment

Originally posted by Frashray View Post
        They need to factor in KDA more
        Actually no, I don't think KDR is particularly useful when it comes to grading combat performance. It's not useless either but using "damage given" / "damage taken" would be better way to measure combat performance since, unlike KDR, it also takes stuff like med kits and assists into consideration. There's a difference between missing with your SR and your SR getting tanked which KDR doesn't account for.

Comment

Grade system is obviously broken. I did everything needed to get grade points and yet in this pic i'm losing point. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by mlf1lmmax View Post
            Grade system is obviously broken. I did everything needed to get grade points and yet in this pic i'm losing point. wtf?
            To be fair, you shouldn't be able to advance too much for noob stomping. Losing points with a ~2,4 KDR vs. people only two ranks below you is ridiculous. Well at least you didn't rank down to rookie while playing a 3,5 KDR.

Comment

Originally posted by Wumgum View Post
              Actually no, I don't think KDR is particularly useful when it comes to grading combat performance. It's not useless either but using "damage given" / "damage taken" would be better way to measure combat performance since, unlike KDR, it also takes stuff like med kits and assists into consideration. There's a difference between missing with your SR and your SR getting tanked which KDR doesn't account for.
              I assume you want to meassure combat impact as precise as possible? I think you can go both ways. 1. Focus on damage done and measure impact like that or 2. focus on Kill-death-ratios to measure total impact in the game. I guess your suggestions is more individual focused which would make more sense for a personal combat grade.

Comment

Managed to get a room going. Still every single one lost points. It's harder to play 2.0 in these rooms.

Comment

Join the party. Plus, fix the lag.

Comment

Well, team victory, those scores, and I'm becoming rookie

Honestly I really don't understand how this grade evaluation works (if it really works...)

Comment

Originally posted by SnkPlissken View Post
                      Well, team victory, those scores, and I'm becoming rookie

Honestly I really don't understand how this grade evaluation works (if it really works...)
                      This is what basecamping gets you, if you left your base and fought for real, this would probably never happen.

EDIT: Besides, I think you have lost the points for a simple reason. On the second screenshot you have played worse than the higher graded player, this is why you lost points, try not to sit at the base and move your ass forward and get more kills.
                      Last edited by Sidewinder91; 06-03-2018, 02:20 PM. Reason: Stuff

Comment

ahahah it's a pleasure to see that cave trolls are waiting the right moment to show the only thing they know to do.. troll!

You call me camper and I saw you camping all match long in sector 25.
                        But hey, when others camp they are loser campers, kids and need to learn to play, but if it's you..... you're simply a master and others have to learn from you!
                        a 27yo calling kid a 40yo and giving lessons

335K kills only camping... like this last one (obviously with grade decrease)
                        Last edited by SnkPlissken; 06-03-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

ahahah it's a pleasure to see that cave trolls are waiting the right moment to show the only thing they know to do.. troll!

You call me camper and I saw you camping all match long in sector 25.
                          But hey, when others camp they are loser campers, kids and need to learn to play, but if it's you..... you're simply a master and others have to learn from you!
                          a 27yo calling kid a 40yo and giving lessons

335K kills only camping... like this last one (obviously with grade decrease)
                          1. As mentioned above, your grade will continue to decrease until you man up and begin to go out of your base and finally do something. The screenshot shows an unskilled coward called Snk-Plissken with 113 kills and 26 deaths, who is continuing to snipe everyone who tries to bring the gold bags to their truck.

2. I am not giving lessons to anybody, just pointing out that you are a loser and if you would enter the Death Room map, I am pretty sure you would get your precious butt handed to you instantaneously and ragequit the room.

3. Never said that I am a master either, you are just being butthurt about a simple true fact, you suck at this game, sorry about hurting your feelings, old man.

EDIT: Despite your age, you still lack understanding of the meaning "Troll". I am not trolling you, I am just telling you the truth, it's really up to you how you deal with the argument I am trying to state. Sure, I did 'camp' at some point, I even moved out of the base to the two pillars at some point and didn't spend THE ENTIRE TIME OF THE MATCH hiding behind a box with Deckland's F2000 Tactical with negative score, unlike some player called Snk-Plissken.
                          Last edited by Sidewinder91; 06-03-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Oh, this thread derailment with unnecessary flame..

SR only, different mode but same history

Attached Files

Comment

Oh, this thread derailment with unnecessary flame..

SR only, different mode but same history
                              Oh, Sector 25 again, did those boxes you camp behind serve you well?

Comment

Working...
                              X