No announcement yet.

grade system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this grading system encourages aggressive play style to get high grades, which makes sense but at the same time...

Comment

At the same time it's just another fail content, there is no way to keep up your grade high enough, since your gameplay differs depending on what your enemy team has got. Oh and that "Searching for Prerequisite" thing ticks me off, I just want to play the game, it sometimes takes 5 minutes for it to finish to load, this is a total nonsense, just like Matchmaking was.

Comment

Oh, when people think to know me..

grading system has changed now and has much more sense.
        Now don't depends anymore of the team result but also to your personal result.

Comment

Best part is when you enter a game at 70 kills, still get 30 but loose points because i don't know how the **** the algorithm calculates that as no impact.

Comment

Originally posted by SnkPlissken View Post
            Oh, when people think to know me..

grading system has changed now and has much more sense.
            Now don't depends anymore of the team result but also to your personal result.
            Wow, you finally have achieved Advanced grade through camp, congratulations.

Try this. Played worse than a higher graded player, but without camps. )))))
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Combat-Arms_180611_175239_00.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	14205
            EDIT: Doesn't take a genius to figure out you have been camping on all of those screenshots either, look how many assists you have, you are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by extreme133 View Post
              this grading system encourages aggressive play style to get high grades, which makes sense but at the same time...
              At the same time, people reach Master in Elimination OilRig Knife Only 140 Kills, even though they play against lower ranks. Because for some reason things seem to be different in knife only.

Tbh the biggest problem I see in the grading system is that it hast no effect at all. Okay of course you want to push your rank higher (not for the "generous" rewards but the rank itself), so even if you want to play against people with your grade / "skill" to gain more points you cant really do so because there a to few players or rooms to choose of. So after all you are foced to join a room wich is flueded with people of recruit rank and you are darn to loose points for that game because its (after all this evidence in the previous comments) impossible to gain points from such matches no matter how good you play.
              Last edited by hi21hallo; 06-21-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Idk why the algorithm says oh **** off you got 62 kills? guess what you played vs fewer players in the last 5 min gl climbing

https://imgur.com/a/KlIFZSV

Comment

Just a suggestion under this topic.
                  Because like: you loose points if you leave/ ragequit or whatever you loose points.
                  Thats kinda alright but can you please make a free first minute? Or at least that you can leave within the first 30 secounds after you joined without loosing any points?
                  I demand that because I have often the problem that i realize i joined a false room or i oversaw the room setting and i want to reequip stuff...
                  You see where I´m going, there are several good reasons for leaving a game after a few secounds again and its not fair to loose thatfore already points...

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Wow, you finally have achieved Advanced grade through camp, congratulations.

Try this. Played worse than a higher graded player, but without camps. ))))) Click image for larger version Name:	Combat-Arms_180611_175239_00.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	14205

EDIT: Doesn't take a genius to figure out you have been camping on all of those screenshots either, look how many assists you have, you are garbage.
                    Impressive! 18-6 against a team where no one was in positive! They should be really hard players right?
                    And with that ping... welcome laggy game!

People call me camper, hacker, glitcher, bugger, macro user from about 5 years.
                    but please, go on speaking because I'm having fun in making you shout every time you thought you know how I play

You're not the first and for sure you won't be the last one who QQs for my playgame
                    Last edited by SnkPlissken; 06-24-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnkPlissken View Post

Impressive! 18-6 against a team where no one was in positive! They should be really hard players right?
                      And with that ping... welcome laggy game!

People call me camper, hacker, glitcher, bugger, macro user from about 5 years.
                      but please, go on speaking because I'm having fun in making you shout every time you thought you know how I play

You're not the first and for sure you won't be the last one who QQs for my playgame
                      Oh, 5 assists. If that was camping in death room with no explosives, you did well. Ping has really nothing to do with the fact that I didn't camp and wasn't a pussy like you who sits there with EPIC graded weapons behind walls and waits for someone to come out through the door. What I am doing is far from 'shouting' at your way of your playing, just pointing out that you are garbage. So there you go, you can get angry over it and create 100 passive aggressive smileys in your replies. It's Gameplay and not playgame, I think you need to spend more time learning how to properly speak english.

Also, your reports on pro players who destroy you while you camp there are also funny, calling someone a cryer while being one is an embarassment. Do us all a favor, go and play Combat Arms Brazil and hopefully get owned there.

Comment

Guys.. back on topic please. You move into the direction of your personal hate love. But this should take place in a private Darkroom. You can hate each others play style elsewhere.
                        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Then close this thread.

Comment

Back on topic:
                            For me also a huge problem is that it looks like in-game-time doesn´t count in the gradepoints at all. That creates the weird situation that i loose points, even though im playing very well and got a high KDA only because i joined the game late and only managed to get e.g. 16 kills.
                            So for me nowadays its a No-Go to join running matches because i know no matter how good i perform if i dont play from the beginning of the match I will loose points.

Comment

Originally posted by hi21hallo View Post
                              Back on topic:
                              For me also a huge problem is that it looks like in-game-time doesn´t count in the gradepoints at all. That creates the weird situation that i loose points, even though im playing very well and got a high KDA only because i joined the game late and only managed to get e.g. 16 kills.
                              So for me nowadays its a No-Go to join running matches because i know no matter how good i perform if i dont play from the beginning of the match I will loose points.
                              Someone who understands finally that this system is EXP based and games EXP is counting towards playtime.
                              Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• hi21hallo
                                hi21hallo commented
                                Editing a comment
                                But not taking the time out of the calculation is pretty bad IMO.
                                That way the game does not get competetive neither balanced. Because if "good" players play in a team against "bad" players its very likely that at least some of the "bad" players from the "bad" team leave or ragequit, which makes the mach even worse for the already bad team, but at least creates the possibility for "good" players to join the game and create a bit of balance. But I (lets just say for this example) as a "good" player won´t join the game any more because II´m aware that joining that game, even though it could be callenging and fun, isn´t worth it because I´ll loose points.
                                So for the "bad" players, which are most likely newcomer to CA, who are still inside the room that means they are getting abused until the end of the game. And thats definitly not a experience you want to make over and over again. For newcomer such experiences is daunting. I know that from friends I recommended CA. They quitted partly after one hour because of that issue.
                                Last edited by hi21hallo; 07-01-2018, 08:41 AM.

grading system punishes you for showing up late is downright not fair

Comment

Working...
                              X