turrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turrets

Valofe, what have you done, You did bring back the turrets in the game. When Nexon decided to get rid of the turrets we where so happy. And now there back...……...shame.
    Change the restrictions in a way a player has to choose for a turretgame and not the way around. like it is now. I know there is a restiction option for special weapons, but when you joine a game most of the time the special mode is of. With all those turret in the game you can not run around. You get only static snipergames. And I remember we own in the past turrets, Nexon did put theme away, that was a good thing. We where very bad compansated for the ownership of our turrets. Now the turrrets are back and we have to pay for it again………..how weird is this world.

I don't think there's any point in adding a "no X" option for one specific item. They should just implement a proper item filter to the room options, players have asked for this since day one. /problem solved

Sadly I don't think that Valofe is ever going to do that just like Nexon never did. The only thing we can do at this point is hoping that they reintroduce the M32 Grenade Launcher as a permanent addition to the shop just like they did with the Medkits as this weapon excels at clearing stuff like minefields and turrets (OMA is essentially unplayable because of these things).

Too bad that I can't see that happening either as they generally rather want to make a quick buck by shoving new / returning items into RNG boxes instead of thinking about the games health. Now it's not as bad when they do it with items like the Minigun as they generally don't have as much of an impact however I doubt that they understand / care about the difference but hey, maybe they're going to prove me wrong this time (probably not tho).

Comment

Player are happy with and/or without turrets, this item is loved and haten at the same time. But there are 3 options you can play without turrets.

1. Choose rooms with "no spec items"
      2. Choose rooms with "no expos"
      3. Play PCM

Maybe check out the EMP Bomb, that item is quite useful to counter turrets.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy without turrets too. But as it seems, there were enough player fighting for turrets to get the item back to the game. There are always 2 sides of a medal, many players like and many player hate items.
      Last edited by Brotkrumen; 04-23-2019, 10:47 PM.
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        But there are 3 options you can play without turrets.

1. Choose rooms with "no spec items"
        2. Choose rooms with "no expos"
        3. Play PCM
        Sadly these things are ultimately just bandage solutions as they also prevent the usage of other unaffiliated stuff (especially "no explosives" which also prevents the use several non explosive "weaponry"). The whole discussion about "OP weapon / items" has been going on for pretty much a decade now and at this point we have no one but the developers to blame here. Implementing a decent weapon filter would have instantly solved over 70% of the complains people have with CA (and that's not even an exaggeration) and many people asked for this since the very beginning but the devs never even considered this approach despite it being (by far) the most basic and least controversial solution.

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        Maybe check out the EMP Bomb, that item is quite useful to counter turrets.
        And only for that which is why it's a waste of an item slot. If you want to point towards something then at least name something viable. The M32 Grenade Launcher (which they announced like one or two months ago) is the only support weapon available for normal game modes capable of reliably being able to deal with turrets while not being completely useless outside of it. Problem is: they locked access to this item behind a RNG paywall (who could have seen that one coming) once again proving their critics right about CA:R being P2W.
        Last edited by Wumgum; 05-05-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X