Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elite moderator

    How to get Elite? I am CIC1 rank and I dont have it. See some lower rank players have.
    Is that only in Shop or what??

  • #2
    they gave it out many years ago perm at Major 2. Not anymore.

    Comment


    • #3
      nissic Nexon removed the EM and compensated the affected player. In June 2018 VALOFE handed out the EM to all player according to the tanks and added the item back to the rank up rewards.
      You can review this here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.com/news/archives/140

      But:
      The player received the item into the reward inbox with an expiration time of 30 days. So all player who were inactive during that time weren't activating this item from the reward inbox and it expired. I guess, it happend in your case too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        nissic Nexon removed the EM and compensated the affected player. In June 2018 VALOFE handed out the EM to all player according to the tanks and added the item back to the rank up rewards.
        You can review this here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.com/news/archives/140

        But:
        The player received the item into the reward inbox with an expiration time of 30 days. So all player who were inactive during that time weren't activating this item from the reward inbox and it expired. I guess, it happend in your case too.
        Because that's totally fair to those who earned it from the very beginning.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

          Because that's totally fair to those who earned it from the very beginning.
          I am 1 of those too ...
          VALOFE at the end gave every player the same chance.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

            I am 1 of those too ...
            VALOFE at the end gave every player the same chance.
            I believe that it was rather unfortunate that they wouldn't compensate me for having had a perm emod since 2011. I might have considered returning to play. There never should've been an expiration date on those items.

            Comment

            Working...
            X