Elite moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite moderator

How to get Elite? I am CIC1 rank and I dont have it. See some lower rank players have.
    Is that only in Shop or what??

they gave it out many years ago perm at Major 2. Not anymore.

Comment

nissic Nexon removed the EM and compensated the affected player. In June 2018 VALOFE handed out the EM to all player according to the tanks and added the item back to the rank up rewards.
      You can review this here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.com/news/archives/140

But:
      The player received the item into the reward inbox with an expiration time of 30 days. So all player who were inactive during that time weren't activating this item from the reward inbox and it expired. I guess, it happend in your case too.
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        nissic Nexon removed the EM and compensated the affected player. In June 2018 VALOFE handed out the EM to all player according to the tanks and added the item back to the rank up rewards.
        You can review this here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.com/news/archives/140

But:
        The player received the item into the reward inbox with an expiration time of 30 days. So all player who were inactive during that time weren't activating this item from the reward inbox and it expired. I guess, it happend in your case too.
        Because that's totally fair to those who earned it from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I am 1 of those too ...
          VALOFE at the end gave every player the same chance.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

I am 1 of those too ...
            VALOFE at the end gave every player the same chance.
            I believe that it was rather unfortunate that they wouldn't compensate me for having had a perm emod since 2011. I might have considered returning to play. There never should've been an expiration date on those items.

Comment

I believe that it was rather unfortunate that they wouldn't compensate me for having had a perm emod since 2011. I might have considered returning to play. There never should've been an expiration date on those items.
              I don't believe we've ever talked before but it's such a strange feeling seeing you still posting on the forums all these years later. Cirno9, CC_fang, Sierra, some others that I can't remember. I don't even know what I'm trying to say. Just trying to hold on to something that doesn't exist anymore I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by boboji7 View Post

I don't believe we've ever talked before but it's such a strange feeling seeing you still posting on the forums all these years later. Cirno9, CC_fang, Sierra, some others that I can't remember. I don't even know what I'm trying to say. Just trying to hold on to something that doesn't exist anymore I suppose.
                There is no more Combat Arms as we had remembered it. Our time has since long passed.

Comment

I spent over $50 AUD on the super elite moderator just for nexon to remove it and NOT compensate me. At least standard EM was earned rather than bought. When contacting support they basically said they couldn't (or wouldn't) do anything because CA was in valofes hands now, who did not seem to have any response to the matter and left me without my super elite, and nothing to show for my $50 purchase. Still feel cheated to this day.
                  Then there's the weapons I paid money for that physically changed appearance. I've bought weapons that are no longer the weapons I paid money for. My pink valentines AK 47 is now a trash looking orange gun that looks worse than the rest of my collection of AKs. This game just straight up isn't fair, and as long as you're not spending money I'd take it as a simple consequence of playing a F2P game because I doubt things will change much.

Comment

Working...
                  X