Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant login with my old account ( migration ok)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant login with my old account ( migration ok)

hi, I've migrated my nexon account but as soon as I'm at the game it asks me to create a new account. You can help me I do not want to lose my account thanks. I also made the ticket through the google account and I have not received a reply.

I also made the ticket through the google account and I have not received a reply.

Comment

Hey there sanpasquale

Can you please fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/4AaOes0h1Uc1uFds1

You can also check the sticky thread in General Discussion for more information.
      Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 09:00 AM. Reason: Removed Link
      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

hi, I still can not get into my old account I have filled out all the possible forms but I have not received your answer. I migrated on November 29th 2017 and is still blocked. one of your moderators told me to fill out the form and I did it. You solve the problem thanks

Comment

and such thread is going to help you.
          Got it.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by sanpasquale View Post
            hi, I still can not get into my old account I have filled out all the possible forms but I have not received your answer. I migrated on November 29th 2017 and is still blocked. one of your moderators told me to fill out the form and I did it. You solve the problem thanks
            Unfortunately creating another thread about the same issue won't do much.
            Do know that you are not the only one having the same issue.

You have already filled out the form, and I thank you for doing so.
            All I ask now is for your patience, until this issue is resolved.
            [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
            [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
            Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Hi, it's been two weeks and I have not received any news about my account yet. Announcements? please is my only account I have a lot of stuff on it

Comment

please help me it's been two weeks since my account has remained like this

Comment

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you have not already check out on a fix you can view it here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/46
                  Though we are still receiving reports from users with the issue still.
                  If the above solution does not work, then please wait for new updates from VALOFE / Moderators.
                  Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello again.

Are you still having the character creation issue while having your transfer status page says that you've successfully transferred?
                  Please reply back to me or the other Moderators with your VALOFE ID.
                  Thank you!
              Working...
              X