Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bring back 2009 to 2012 no matter which year just old ca is best ca. Bring back our chillhood .

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
      Just curious why we do not have a reloaded with polishing and only reloaded with old stuff?
      To me it sounds like the poll is twisted to always wanting the old stuff back, but in my opinion that isnt nessesary and sure is not the only choices going forward.
      It's quite simple. There are more players here that prefer old CA than there are new players who want Reloaded. Reloaded was a half baked project that could have been improved, but Nexon slacked. The smart thing for Valofe to do is have the game resemble 08-10, but have the fixes from Reloaded such as the weapon re-balance, mouse adjustments, and P2W adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
        Just curious why we do not have a reloaded with polishing and only reloaded with old stuff?
        To me it sounds like the poll is twisted to always wanting the old stuff back, but in my opinion that isnt nessesary and sure is not the only choices going forward.
        In this poll there is the choice of Reloaded + old stuff. Personally, I also think that Reloaded should be taken as a base and modified to make it better rather than demote the game. With Reloaded there was a lot of bug and other fixes. It would be enough to add the best of the old, the right way, in order to make CA what made it unique. I had just made a suggestion on the Nexon forum for "Combat Arms Origin" a version that would have the best of both (CA and CA: Reloaded) and even UCD proposed the same thing a few days ago.
        Last edited by OverConfidence; 12-11-2017, 09:49 AM.
        The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Originally posted by stefco1 View Post
          Just bring back 2009 to 2012 no matter which year just old ca is best ca. Bring back our chillhood .
          But I was 15 when ca released.

Comment

Originally posted by OverConfidence View Post

This poll is here to see what players think about "CA: Classic" how they think it should be.

You can give your opinion without speaking like that.
            Give arguments not justifications.
            How they think will be it doesn't matter especially right now when the game is about to close on CA:RELOAD for EVER.
            Threads like this kids way is violate the gamers will.If a gamer comming here demanding each one his will what it should be this create a mess.
            Things are easy CA:RELOAD or CA:CLASSIC-OLD i and no one must give a thought if it is 2009 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 when it is going to be this RELOAD for EVER.
            Demand only your will to classic to old ca not the year you like.Reading this votes an FMs-Gms,asking their selfs from 15000 votes from old classic there are some of them lets say 7000 who wants 2013 there are some 3000 who want 2010 there are some guys who wants 2014 etc.You get to my point?We all 15000 want CA:CLASSIC those votes are last hoping for VALOFE to give a second chance returning to OLD:CLASSIC.
            You did a kid post,that's it all.I talk that way because every kid posting about votes .The VOTE is OLD or RELOAD everything else is just 12year old.I hope to read this topic an FM and doesnt influenced by that post this guy did

Comment

Originally posted by mrreimaikathiki View Post

How they think will be it doesn't matter especially right now when the game is about to close on CA:RELOAD for EVER.
              Threads like this kids way is violate the gamers will.If a gamer comming here demanding each one his will what it should be this create a mess.
              Things are easy CA:RELOAD or CA:CLASSIC-OLD i and no one must give a thought if it is 2009 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 when it is going to be this RELOAD for EVER.
              Demand only your will to classic to old ca not the year you like.Reading this votes an FMs-Gms,asking their selfs from 15000 votes from old classic there are some of them lets say 7000 who wants 2013 there are some 3000 who want 2010 there are some guys who wants 2014 etc.You get to my point?We all 15000 want CA:CLASSIC those votes are last hoping for VALOFE to give a second chance returning to OLD:CLASSIC.
              You did a kid post,that's it all.I talk that way because every kid posting about votes .The VOTE is OLD or RELOAD everything else is just 12year old.I hope to read this topic an FM and doesnt influenced by that post this guy did
              That was incredibly hard to read. Can you please summarize?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryrmar View Post

It's quite simple. There are more players here that prefer old CA than there are new players who want Reloaded. Reloaded was a half baked project that could have been improved, but Nexon slacked. The smart thing for Valofe to do is have the game resemble 08-10, but have the fixes from Reloaded such as the weapon re-balance, mouse adjustments, and P2W adjustment.
                This has been my argument against the Reloaded update since it was Janus Beta. Nothing needed changing, just attention to be given to bugs and glitches. Some change is good over time, but not a reinvention of the whole game. Reloaded did more to alienate existing players then attract new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by mrreimaikathiki View Post

The old CA has had a lot of changes over and over. You can not just say OLD CA without specifying which one.

Comment

Thank you all, it was very interesting !

Comment

Working...
                    X