No announcement yet.

Vote on how satisfied you are with valofe handling of ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for wondering... why we cant change vote? I just vote to see the poll and i cant change or cancel now XD.

Btw.. is too soon to say oppinion about Valofe, Until now i am good and i wait the changes of the game , the true is that the X-mas event & sales will give an oracle for the game future.
    What i know for sure is that CA can be again one of the most famus games ever, for me CA was better even from LOL.

Comment

• PipoPizzone
      PipoPizzone commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a very xmas way to start by gifting 1-day cosmetic suit... totally seems as if they just said "just gift any thing.." not very xmas like... no designs, no holiday spirit... so far the Grinch has stolen combat arms this year.
      Same "hot" shop sales from months ago... no sales at all...n o discounts on g coin. no 5 shot, no wheel no reindeer ears, no santa hat, no red nose....... no daily real presents like before, no true motivating event...
      they came up with this "unbelievable selfie" event.... should have done best screenshot event better. ... no xmas in CA so far

VALOFE WHERE ARE YOU???!!
Working...
X