Attention- VOTE : CA:END(NO CLASSIC COME BACK) OR CA:RELOAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention- VOTE : CA:END(NO CLASSIC COME BACK) OR CA:RELOAD

Valofe needs 100.000 votes only from old players.As a result the game will be OLD:CA,we are only 26.000 old players we need another 74.000 votes from old players who haven't banned ,remember their informations ,who will not have other priorities .Now,26.000 old players give their vote to return the old ca that means one thing,they don't want CA:RELOAD.I will do a vote,if CA:OLD will not return then CA:RELOAD will be so the players will be vote between what they will do in this case.If they will stay playing the CA:RELOAD they will vote it,if CA:OLD(Classic) will not return then they will vote that they will delete their account and leave for once and for all.At least that i will do in case CA:RELOAD will be the future game.Vote to see what ALL players want and what they will do in future.
    CA:RELOAD- i like play this game
    30.77%
    CA:END -i like the OLD:CA
    69.23%

The poll is expired.

Most people do not want ca classic or reloaded but a thing inbetween since both are flawed in their own ways.
    But i guess saying we want something inbetween is abit wrong too since there are some things thats flawed in both reloaded and classic so to be correct one part classic, one part reloaded, one part new/different is what most of us would want i guess.
    Last edited by Spambox1; 12-18-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      mrreimaikathiki commented
      Editing a comment
      completely wrong.Most people DON'T want CA:RELOAD.I will give an example Nexon did the big change and we all waiting something good from them but they disappointed us.As a result,many players,it could be thousands go off from this game.That's why they sell the game.Additional to,if you check the forum of Nexon,there were a lot of post that CA:RELOAD was a failure by a lot of players.Nexon,forumers was given the answer "give a chance to CA:RELOAD" .Now,Valofe take to handle it,but as it shown they will mess it up like Nexon did.They bring 26000 account and i beleive at least 24000 will not going to play this game.Most people want ca original or ca old(classic is bad hearing for me ,as an old player).Except,of their will,i will add some more details,classic as you name it,when it was there was a BIG problem,this problem ,name LAG.NA players vs EU players.Channels full,servers issues.There are a lot of guys with normal statistics pc who they cant play this game now (reload) because they have lag or stucking.I will be more analytic,those grafics are too good but except of the game who has issues with lag,those grafics increase the lag.As a result,some of them right now are not demand anything.Even my computer which is very good, has little lag playing this reload.Finally,the most doesn't like the lobby and much more from reload.Inbetween ,my aspect is i dont want nothing from reload except of permanent guns with GP.What i really want...is new maps...tournaments...competitive you could write on google erbaz and check the clans.Something like show who is better than other.Much more i could write..but what i want first is to return to classic ,secondly split NA from EU and all others going after.Is very bad low ping heroes kill you inside of walls..Ok ,i accept if someone has lag 20 second,not 6 rounds or a whole game with 140.This is too bad.More and more.Ca classic the people want,that was the game they like they playing some of them from 2009 until "now"

• LukasM201
      LukasM201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like, i see u always,like bro,u must be a NEWg, for sure,look,ca RELOADED is a crap in all the ways,it got some improvements,but with the bad things it has,the improvements r almost 0,like **** reloaded,every1 asks for old ca,BECAUSE OLD CA I WAY MUCH BETTER,ca should have NONE of reloaded,we could've some IMPROVEMENTS,but now explain me,why every1 quitted mostly when they knew Reloaded was coming? Huh? Ye thats right,so stfu , ya'll keep on talkin trash,we aint want assholes trynna **** this game with ****in reloaded.

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
    Most people do not want ca classic or reloaded but a thing inbetween since both are flawed in their own ways.
    But i guess saying we want something inbetween is abit wrong too since there are some things thats flawed in both reloaded and classic so to be correct one part classic, one part reloaded, one part new/different is what most of us would want i guess.
    According to this poll people really don't want anything to do with reloadead https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...lassic-ca-poll
    Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      i agree with you.The most doesnt want reload

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      true. its will take years just to fix whole cancer reloaded.

According to that poll the current reloaded isnt even a choice, there are only choices with old ca if you read carefully.

"The best of the old Combat Arms in Reloaded"

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      I did a post about your opinion ,there everyone can vote

According to that poll the current reloaded isnt even a choice, there are only choices with old ca if you read carefully.

"The best of the old Combat Arms in Reloaded"
    The best of old CA in reloaded is a mix between the two, instead of removing all of CA:reloadead which even then no1 wanted. Nexons last GM and dev team were a complete joke at updating their game with this CA:R/Janus update easily the worst team and update for this game to ever have, their work of "art" needs to be cleansed from this game imo!

Comment

who cares the OLD CA this game never will change will be tha same game like always with dumbs people

Comment

Originally posted by minhamiggy1 View Post

According to this poll people really don't want anything to do with reloadead https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...lassic-ca-poll
        in the old CA was only form EU PLAYERS and most players from Tos was NA and south america players

Comment

CA classic will hopefully return.

Comment

somebody work in suport ??????????????????/ 1 year i wait answer for my question for unban.

Comment

Originally posted by spyhunt341 View Post
            somebody work in suport ??????????????????/ 1 year i wait answer for my question for unban.
            Sorry to say but any bans from nexon wont be reverted by valofe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracana1984 View Post

in the old CA was only form EU PLAYERS and most players from Tos was NA and south america players
              Although that is false how is that relevant to my statement or the poll I mentioned. The poll was done on these forums and and hosted publicly, not only ToS players, people simply wanted #OldCA.
              Last edited by minhamiggy1; 12-19-2017, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracana1984 View Post

who cares the OLD CA this game never will change will be tha same game like always with dumbs people
                Pretty hard to argue against that im afraid.

Comment

• Cracana1984
                  Cracana1984 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  but players like u or forum players who was crying abiut the CA u want free to play game and u got fre to play game what u want now? the old ca and after u want again free to play game i remember alot of players was crying about nx player because nexon puy only nx event u destroy this game players like u

Originally posted by minhamiggy1 View Post

The best of old CA in reloaded is a mix between the two, instead of removing all of CA:reloadead which even then no1 wanted. Nexons last GM and dev team were a complete joke at updating their game with this CA:R/Janus update easily the worst team and update for this game to ever have, their work of "art" needs to be cleansed from this game imo!
                Frankly nexon have always been bad at updating the game so its to no suprise.
                But tell me how a one sided poll is of any use?
                Since you right in this post saying that its old ca with a mix of some reloaded not reloaded with a mix of some old ca, its simply confirming that it is a one sided poll.
                If you wana make a poll to use as a referense then put all the different alternatives needed for it to actually be a fair poll.
                And if your still thinking its a good poll then just go to the first page and see that another player beside me was saying that they voted outside of what you put as options for voting.
                Last edited by Spambox1; 12-19-2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrreimaikathiki View Post
                  completely wrong.Most people DON'T want CA:RELOAD.I will give an example Nexon did the big change and we all waiting something good from them but they disappointed us.As a result,many players,it could be thousands go off from this game.That's why they sell the game.Additional to,if you check the forum of Nexon,there were a lot of post that CA:RELOAD was a failure by a lot of players.Nexon,forumers was given the answer "give a chance to CA:RELOAD" .Now,Valofe take to handle it,but as it shown they will mess it up like Nexon did.They bring 26000 account and i beleive at least 24000 will not going to play this game.Most people want ca original or ca old(classic is bad hearing for me ,as an old player).Except,of their will,i will add some more details,classic as you name it,when it was there was a BIG problem,this problem ,name LAG.NA players vs EU players.Channels full,servers issues.There are a lot of guys with normal statistics pc who they cant play this game now (reload) because they have lag or stucking.I will be more analytic,those grafics are too good but except of the game who has issues with lag,those grafics increase the lag.As a result,some of them right now are not demand anything.Even my computer which is very good, has little lag playing this reload.Finally,the most doesn't like the lobby and much more from reload.Inbetween ,my aspect is i dont want nothing from reload except of permanent guns with GP.What i really want...is new maps...tournaments...competitive you could write on google erbaz and check the clans.Something like show who is better than other.Much more i could write..but what i want first is to return to classic ,secondly split NA from EU and all others going after.Is very bad low ping heroes kill you inside of walls..Ok ,i accept if someone has lag 20 second,not 6 rounds or a whole game with 140.This is too bad.More and more.Ca classic the people want,that was the game they like they playing some of them from 2009 until "now"

Seems like you didnt read what i wrote, cause if you did you would see that i didnt say reloaded by itself i said "one part classic, one part reloaded, one part new/different".
                  The reason for this is cause players still want some of the changes from the current version, just like players miss some of the changes that where made to earlier versions, and some of the stuff they do not want from any of the current or earlier versions of ca.

Combat arms would have ended up in Valofe's hands nearly no matter the outcome of the reloaded update, its not a thing you simply do on a whim, it was bound to happen since probably over a year before reloaded was released.

Going back to an earlier version of combat arms will have drastic effects on not just the playerbase, but also on performance, lag, delay, options, settings, bugs, errors, maps, gamemodes, it will probably even effect player items, ingame currency, exp, rank, functions used like flag change, backgrounds, name color change, masses of players being unable to login (like we have had several times already making players quit).
                  It could literally effect anything related with the game and do not think it wont take time for them to get all those problems sorted.

The graphics update was actually asked by the players, some even started votes and even a link to outside the old forum to keep the vote count.
                  Alot might be fine with how combat arms have looked over the years but thats not everyone.
                  Now i do not use the reloaded graphics since they simply aint optimised and that is very much like how nexon have done it over the years, half baked updates, but that does not mean the fundamental idea was bad only the execution of it.

Performance wise i have always wondered why people think this game should be possible to be run on a piece of trash at even decent fps, i simply do not agree with it at all, especially as time moves forward and the available performance a computer has increases.
                  Oh i think i almost forgot something, the old layout and coding did not distribute the server load evenly making for the lag wich i think you remember from when ther servers where highly populated, one thing that reverting will bring back.
                  What you are talking about above is not lag its delay, it is the real ping shown in milliseconds and it will only get worse if combat arms is reverted to an older version.

Well then lets see here, reverting to an earlier version of combat arms would also revert the current ping system (ms) to one of the older systems where you simply have no clue of what ping anyone have, i am pretty sure you did not even think of such a small change even if people have been asking for it for years.
                  This and any other function/option would have to be reintroduced after the game first have fully been fixed after a version jump wich still will take a considerable amount of time.

Your free to ask for a server split but with the limited playerbase right now i wonder if the game could even survive a server split since then you probably would not have enough players night time to make more than a few games more over forget to be able to switch room if you dont like what is being played in the current rooms.

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
                    Editing a comment
                    First "Going back to an earlier version of combat arms will have drastic effects on not just the playerbase, but also on performance.." how do you know that?I can confess at that moment i have lag and i am not the ONLY one.There are a lot of guys who has trouble with lag.You did a lot of analyze ,i can say i sleep on some phases.

The issue is,i dont take your aspect of view about this dramatic catastrofy you disrcibe it will happen if we go back at the old classic,i beleive we will play as it was!!!

Secondly,ALWAYS as you are an old player you should know that this game was having problems SERIOUS PROBLEMS.......!!!! it will not be the FIRST TIME.......!!!!How many times we crashed with no issue,how many times the room BUGGED..how many times we were flying like SUPERMANS........!AND some of US get BANNED!We got to forum prove our lag issues and get after UNBANNED..how many times...hackers crash OUR ROOMS.......How many times i play vs NA..and i be killed...inside of wall when i have my magazine of my weapon got empty,WHOLE MAGAZINE.....he kills me!!!!!!!Much much much.........

My friend...........
                    All those were good enough,but i didn't gave you good example compare to games RELOAD and CLASSIC . I will violate some game rules now but this is the game i liked.I discribe a gameplay is a draw in still my mind..like playing yesterday..keep reading it..you will like it

CLASSIC:Everyone ,doesn't like glitch,peek etc.Truth i too didn't like..when the time came..I was in cw with my team it was about the first clan battle from MY COUNTRY,the clan which will win it will be the BEST.As you know this game was full of hackers..
                    What happen, i was from 8vs8 on clan war match left in last round 3-2 (rounds) alone with "a pro" as it seemed it was a HACKER.
                    I didn't have choice he will kill me..i go peeked in rattlesnake up to the balcony...He shoot me but he couldn't kill me..I kill him..is too bad play unfair but this was the best thing ever done with my knowledge i violate the rules of Nexon.This "bug" help me ,my clan.If there wasn't this,nothing i could say.I kill a hacker in clan war.
                    What i want to say is..my personal view is i am more stucked on old version whatever you could say i will not listen to you i am since 2009.There are a lot of guys out there who learn this game.We can't accept those grafics ,or the change of the sound.Now the sound is different with this reload ca.I get a time play in power surge and i was in water i couldn't hear anything.Dat is worst thing i ever had...

More.........but not write too much i will tell it with simple words

I hate those style of lobby ,grafics..sounds.I want the old style and re-create first maps that are playable,Nexon after 2013 they didn't create good maps.My aspect of view ,my will.Another guy has another will

Frankly nexon have always been bad at updating the game so its to no suprise.
                  But tell me how a one sided poll is of any use?
                  Since you right in this post saying that its old ca with a mix of some reloaded not reloaded with a mix of some old ca, its simply confirming that it is a one sided poll.
                  If you wana make a poll to use as a referense then put all the different alternatives needed for it to actually be a fair poll.
                  And if your still thinking its a good poll then just go to the first page and see that another player beside me was saying that they voted outside of what you put as options for voting.
                  It literally says the best of old CA in reloadead m8.... theres nothing confusing about it , it means keeping reloadead and adding the best of old CA. What I would consider the most reasonable suggestion from CA:R groupies that want to keep that update which would be keeping the reloadead format and adding on top of it what made CA great/classic CA. There were many polls done on the past on the old CA forums even some asking directly "Old CA or Reloadead" , they've all went around 70/60% old CA and 30/40% for Old CA. The poll isn't one sided at all unless you are suggesting a option for "Only reloadead" then I would like to say I'm sorry and other polls still go the same way. Nobody wants CA:R!

Comment

Working...
                X