No announcement yet.

Attention- VOTE : CA:END(NO CLASSIC COME BACK) OR CA:RELOAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finish Reloaded and we won't even have to talk about "Classic" CA.

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      mrreimaikathiki commented
      Editing a comment
      yes they will finish it...for once and for all.29.000 players are going to come back to ca because of the old combat arms not for this reload

CA Reloaded is simply an incomplete version of CA..just fix bugs and modify to make it more friendly to use

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
      SoulhunterIT commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not a new player, I started play in January 2009 and I know all changes made in CA since that year... I mean CA now looks like a try by Nexon to put innovation in the game but they left it in an incomplete development and with many bad choices in it... I simply hope that Valofe will improve it...

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      I agree but if you are an old player you like more the reload ca than the "old ca",is weird.

• SoulhunterIT
      SoulhunterIT commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't say that I prefer Reloaded, I want to believe that Valofe will make a good job to fix this "bugged" CA

"Like, i see u always,like bro,u must be a NEWg, for sure,look,ca RELOADED is a crap in all the ways,it got some improvements,but with the bad things it has,the improvements r almost 0,like **** reloaded,every1 asks for old ca,BECAUSE OLD CA I WAY MUCH BETTER,ca should have NONE of reloaded,we could've some IMPROVEMENTS,but now explain me,why every1 quitted mostly when they knew Reloaded was coming? Huh? Ye thats right,so stfu , ya'll keep on talkin trash,we aint want assholes trynna **** this game with ****in reloaded."

I pity the fool.
    The playerbase was crashing already back in 2012, actually we lost more players back then than what reloaded could even loose if it had lost every single player at the time it launched...
    Try again later if you wish.

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      I agree with a part of you.There was those crashing,but there was will from players to play this game....because it was fantastic!What i mean by that...he has an easy lobby so he could choose what he likes and move where he would like to,example he needs fireteam he goes fireteam.There was exp bonus,playing a lot give exp bonus so ,from 2009-2011 the level up need time to reach a level,A LOT TIME.In 2012 the level up with those system of playing a ft game giving you fast exp playing specifis maps and complete those maps it could make you increase much faster the rank of your account.As a result,many players..i can say THOUSANDS playing to achive better rank or to get better position in GLOBAL or NATION rank list,or they just do it for their perspective just to become a willing rank.More,elite moderators rules were excellent.There are a lot of bobs out there who are violate the rules of Nexon(or Valofe),meaning,for example how many times there were in elimination,or fireteam or everymode that someone mess up your game??????What..........i mean.............mines..........he shoot mines ..you lose.....how many times did someone from oposite clan get in your room from your side and give informations to his clan when he was his and your enemy????How many times,low ranks destroyed the games??????????????how you are comming here and telling that reload is better.............when you don't recognize that on this specific time RELOAD HANS'T the things and the competitive that classic has..........much more about those year...crash was an issue in 2012..but it wasn't the game unwilling to play if there wasn't the lag,right now with reload with the crash-lag or whatever players(most) are not willing to play it..As it shown from Nexon selling to Valofe.We didn't lost players because of crash.We lost players because Nexon didn't create better maps or something better.Everything has an end.You can't be at same things all the time,they did ,so with time the people become less and less

"First "Going back to an earlier version of combat arms will have drastic effects on not just the playerbase, but also on performance.." how do you know that?I can confess at that moment i have lag and i am not the ONLY one.There are a lot of guys who has trouble with lag.You did a lot of analyze ,i can say i sleep on some phases.

The issue is,i dont take your aspect of view about this dramatic catastrofy you disrcibe it will happen if we go back at the old classic,i beleive we will play as it was!!!

Secondly,ALWAYS as you are an old player you should know that this game was having problems SERIOUS PROBLEMS.......!!!! it will not be the FIRST TIME.......!!!!How many times we crashed with no issue,how many times the room BUGGED..how many times we were flying like SUPERMANS........!AND some of US get BANNED!We got to forum prove our lag issues and get after UNBANNED..how many times...hackers crash OUR ROOMS.......How many times i play vs NA..and i be killed...inside of wall when i have my magazine of my weapon got empty,WHOLE MAGAZINE.....he kills me!!!!!!!Much much much.........

My friend...........
    All those were good enough,but i didn't gave you good example compare to games RELOAD and CLASSIC . I will violate some game rules now but this is the game i liked.I discribe a gameplay is a draw in still my mind..like playing yesterday..keep reading it..you will like it

CLASSIC:Everyone ,doesn't like glitch,peek etc.Truth i too didn't like..when the time came..I was in cw with my team it was about the first clan battle from MY COUNTRY,the clan which will win it will be the BEST.As you know this game was full of hackers..
    What happen, i was from 8vs8 on clan war match left in last round 3-2 (rounds) alone with "a pro" as it seemed it was a HACKER.
    I didn't have choice he will kill me..i go peeked in rattlesnake up to the balcony...He shoot me but he couldn't kill me..I kill him..is too bad play unfair but this was the best thing ever done with my knowledge i violate the rules of Nexon.This "bug" help me ,my clan.If there wasn't this,nothing i could say.I kill a hacker in clan war.
    What i want to say is..my personal view is i am more stucked on old version whatever you could say i will not listen to you i am since 2009.There are a lot of guys out there who learn this game.We can't accept those grafics ,or the change of the sound.Now the sound is different with this reload ca.I get a time play in power surge and i was in water i couldn't hear anything.Dat is worst thing i ever had...

More.........but not write too much i will tell it with simple words

I hate those style of lobby ,grafics..sounds.I want the old style and re-create first maps that are playable,Nexon after 2013 they didn't create good maps.My aspect of view ,my will.Another guy has another will"

Your free to have any view on this you wish.
    On the otherhand just because the game was a laggy piece of shit does not mean we have to revert back to it being a laggy piece of shit again.
    Just cause the game have had alot of bugs, lag, glitches, hackers and other problems does not mean we have to go back to it being that way.
    Just cause you once killed a hacker using a bug/glitch does not justify having bugs and glitches in the game.
    Since you did say you would use bugs and glitches against hackers and think its justified just means you did not think very far, every bug/glitch you can use to kill a hacker also means someone else (including hackers) can use that to kill both you and any other player.
    Last edited by Spambox1; 12-20-2017, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      You didn't catch what i mean to you but i will tell you again what i mean but first i will make it clear it for you.

The game was a laggy as you disribe it(not always,the bad was with NA-EU),but now it is WORST because grafics became much better,lag increased.You didn't explain what i ask you,as i said all say that now is worst game because it has a lot of lag not only from the server and by the most that have pc.I can't understand why a friend of me who has too good pc is lagging.This isnn't my aspect you can do a poll to check that there are a lot guys who lagging.

You say that the game was having much problems in past like lag,glitches,hackers and other problems.I agree,right now there is bigger lag,less players(i have no idea about hackers because i cant play because of lag thats is funny,isnt it?).The good is that they patch glitches.I told you that it was a moment i did and it helped me.What i wanted to say i was learning and it wasnt something that i am from top 5 i am doing it.There was thousands who played this map and thousands players was doing it before ca-reload( because now i dont play i dont know if still doing it).Glitches are bad even hackers,both of them are needed much more work from Nexon or Valofe to fix it.It comes second priority from me.If you have a game that is unwilling right now to play by the players who played it many years,then the first work is to keep interest on us-or the new players will come.Now it has more bugs than it was having,what the hell was those sound in powersurge? thats is annoying.Much much much...example..as get in lobby you add something you got left from room you choosen.Whatever,reload is the worst update my life in ca ever existed

third,i agree that he could kill me.....he has hacks thats why.I just refer you a fantastic moment i had using it on of those glitch/bugs.My personal aspect is doesnt bother me so much this as the lag the game it has right now,the grafics is like ps4,the menu-lobby terrible,the gameplay bullets i think something happened i think it change or the lag is..,the SOUND...

Think of a moment ,your will is reload ca..with no clan wars...is like playing a single player game..thats it all..after a year you bored..except if you hacking.No one likes playing something with not gain something as return.In a year you have a great level..you played all modes..you no purpose.clan war need more than 3 years to achive a great result like level 6 or win difficult clans.I hope not spend my time writing to a new one..i hope you know that the biggest part of combat arms is cw's
      Last edited by mrreimaikathiki; 12-20-2017, 06:03 AM.

Spambox1 makes excellent points. There were lots of problems with the old CA. There are lots of problems with the new CA. Claiming everything was great with classic is a delusion and denying the realities of the past.

The solution is somewhere in the middle but that will take time, money, and effort from Valofe. And lots of patience from the community. It's obvious the game was losing the community slowly over the past few years as most aging games do, but Nexon kind of accelerated that with some of their changes including eliminating the social aspects of the game (voice chat first, then the lobby with Reloaded).

I do know that we do not need a split game, with two versions of the game like some have posted in other threads. Having both a Classic and Reloaded will split and kill what's left of the community.

And we do not need the poor performance of servers and the obvious hit registration and ping imbalance issues. This was happening for nearly a year before Reloaded, at least in NA East Coast. And now with Valofe, it's at times worse, with many rooms with people with 10 ping all the way up through 700+ pings trying to play. At times it seems that those of us with 60-100 ping might as well be on dialup. And playing with over 100 fps and lag and stutter really bothers the eyes

As for the voting - someone commented on how most want Classic back... that's not what the voting seems to indicate. Granted, that vote is a joke considering the likelihood of having 100,000 accounts voting in the first place, LOL. And what about those wanting to vote no? They get no vote, lol.

Comment

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      100.000 votes is from old accounts only.As you can check in facebook 1.000.000 people has liked the combat arms.You understand that nothing is like it seems to be..they ask 100.000 from those 1.000.000 people.The most of them doesn't play ca.Not even 100.000.They neglect ca.If you take votes from them they will answer we dont care.As a result,we are the old players lets say 26.000 who want the old.It may have problem but thats our will

• mrreimaikathiki
      Editing a comment
      they should do something to gather FROM ALL PLAYERS votes.!
Working...
X