No announcement yet.

Legendary Ca players and clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, they were legendary but Christian Nation was hilarious, those self righteous fools thought they were leading people to Christ on CA.

Comment

Greatfullded, first player on NA to reach GOA and a nice guy to play with.

One clan I DO NOT MISS.....Bl00dBr0thers and those from NA will know the reasons why.

Comment

Originally posted by iGoPostal View Post

One clan I DO NOT MISS.....Bl00dBr0thers and those from NA will know the reasons why.
        He is fun to play with. Miss Baxstar too.

Comment

Originally posted by iGoPostal View Post

bloodbrothers was the biggest joke ive ever seen on ca

Comment

• iGoKiwiv2
            iGoKiwiv2 commented
            Editing a comment
            bb4lyfe bb4lyfe G1G1G1

Originally posted by parallax00 View Post

They sure were a joke, I don't think there was one legit player in that clan and they all powerlevelled. They are all probably in prison by now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by parallax00 View Post

True. They were all over the place everywhere I go.

Comment

There is one forgotten legend: BRoot
              The 1st European GOA. He isn't active for a long time, the reasons are 2:
              - Once reached the highest rank, he left the game because he achieved everything
              - He can NOT come back because is russian and Russia is blocked because Nexon sold the game to GameNet and Combat Arms Russia

There is a clan that deserves respect and that is: TiNLaMzz MoDuNDa
              №1 Clan. Even after the merger, this clan remains №1 with more EXP than -004-. I'm not a fan of Turkish clans, but this clan deserves respect.
              LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

A clan from NA that I remember was really good was W.W.C (World Wide Conquest). They created some of the best montages ever made and they also had a very good clan record, something like 400-40. They were active 2008-2010. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJubj0I7ucg

Another clan i remember is Omniscient, a wogl clan that was very popular.
                Last edited by parallax00; 12-27-2017, 02:17 PM. Reason: remembered another clan

Comment

Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post
                  There is one forgotten legend: BRoot
                  The 1st European GOA. He isn't active for a long time, the reasons are 2:
                  - Once reached the highest rank, he left the game because he achieved everything
                  - He can NOT come back because is russian and Russia is blocked because Nexon sold the game to GameNet and Combat Arms Russia

There is a clan that deserves respect and that is: TiNLaMzz MoDuNDa
                  №1 Clan. Even after the merger, this clan remains №1 with more EXP than -004-. I'm not a fan of Turkish clans, but this clan deserves respect.
                  Yeah BRoot was an amazing player and he was also in a cool clan named Temporary, but the first GOA in Combat Arms EU was BurHunter1-, another russian player, BRoot was his clan mate. Endynem, Scentiic, MuKQKQ, and Kadir-41 are legendary players, and GermanCodeZero or Russian Bandits are mythic clans too.

Comment

Working...
                  X