Free Perm Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Perm Items

Not tryna be rude or anything? but this is desperation or what? Giving away perms as nexon did is what ruined this game... why company never learns? please wake up thats what ruined the game..Sopmod for everyone? and other items as well ? thats game breaking.. let ppl work their asses for these items not give them to literally everyone to ruin more the game.. Just bring back the old ca already.
    Also everything is available for gp & for perm it literally makes no sense... put a rank restriciton on the items & make the nx items nx items as they were i missed when we had seperate shops for gp & nx. and the rare items rare items by never putting them in the shop only through crates and with nx.
    Ive been playing since beta and the shop reboot of 2014 made alot of playerq quit.. like for real bring back the old shop...
    this is what m talking about doe:
    Reach 50K VOTES

➟ Receive Classic Package 1 (Karl Package)

⁃ SR25 Mark 11
    ⁃ P90TR
    ⁃ Desert Eagle SE
    ⁃ Tiger Strider

➟ Receive Classic Package 2 (Global Flags Package)

⁃ Global M4A1 SOPMOD
    ⁃ Global Terrain Backpack Extension
    ⁃ Global Recon Vest

Reach 75K VOTES

➟ Receive Classic Package 3 (Tried and True Package)

⁃ G36E Valkyrie
    ⁃ L115A3
    ⁃ M69HE Frag-NL
    ⁃ Recon Vest
    ⁃ Cyclops Bandana
    Last edited by medchouat; 12-29-2017, 01:28 AM.
    AIM HIGH

Would you mind to explain why there should be a rank resticion to items? I would like to understand it right now.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
      Would you mind to explain why there should be a rank resticion to items? I would like to understand it right now.
      Hi,
      Since everything is available for gp and without a rank restriction to items its pointless to level up. I don't know if you're a og players and experienced that but my friends & I were always so excited to rank up because we were going to unlock new weapons and items I remember I worked so hard daily night & day to reach the 1lt4 or CPT to unlock the minigun & the tango coz I loved them so much I legit was so happy & those rank restriciton push us players to play more & have a goal and a reason to play for..thats why...
      AIM HIGH

Comment

So your saying that your main thing holding you to the old ca was not cause you where playing for fun?
        Simply had to ask

Comment

Free perms given to players as incentive to save GP and buy weapons rather than lose motivation on the endless grind with default weapons.

Comment

• FrankieCorleone
            FrankieCorleone commented
            Editing a comment
            What did u not understand of " only the transferred pg could vote and have prizes? "
            The free op item perms will not help no new player! The free op item perms will only de-balancing game and de-motivate all players that would spend money to get rare weapons, but they see peoples have best weapon of game clicking "yes"

neither we will reach 50K votes, that's the motivation of free perms event! XD this game is sad
          --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
          TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

And the worst thing is the way o get free perm op items: not with playing well or good, not playing hard or more.. no... just clicking on "YES" ahahah that's insane!
            --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
            TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

this just will ruin the game even more

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, anyways we will not get 50K so lol
                but rip the Tiger Strider that i need

• FrankieCorleone
                Editing a comment
                ahahahah i need recon vest but i think is better me not and other not that me have it and other have it ahahaha

• FrankieCorleone
                Editing a comment
                Obviously i said is better to not give to all players all the prizes not only recon vest. Me not too XD

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
              So your saying that your main thing holding you to the old ca was not cause you where playing for fun?
              Simply had to ask
              Who the **** are u to jump on conclusions? dude I said it just had me excited to unlock new weapons plus it will be horrible to see everybody with specs without rank restriction it will be unplayable. just get over here if ure here to assume thing outta ur ass.
              Like this valofe won't even gain money or will be able to pay their workers and developpers..everything available for gp & no rank is just horrible for both us players & the company.
              Last edited by medchouat; 12-29-2017, 11:36 AM.
              AIM HIGH

Comment

• Spambox1
                Spambox1 commented
                Editing a comment
                See that question mark at the end, it means its a question not a statement.
                "those rank restriciton push us players to play more & have a goal and a reason to play for..thats why..."
                "and a reason to play for"
                "reason to play for"
                "reason to play"
                Need me to be more precise why i simply had to ask?

• medchouat
                medchouat commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry for the misunderstanding.. eng isn't my native language though, I obv played for fun but I wanted to say that rank restriction was useful..

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
              Since everything is available for gp and without a rank restriction to items its pointless to level up. I don't know if you're a og players and experienced that but my friends & I were always so excited to rank up because we were going to unlock new weapons and items I remember I worked so hard daily night & day to reach the 1lt4 or CPT to unlock the minigun & the tango coz I loved them so much I legit was so happy & those rank restriciton push us players to play more & have a goal and a reason to play for..thats why...
              I totally get your point. And yes, I know this game for a while, I am playing it since febuary 2010 and I am CIC5. But at the same time I see, that low ranks have no own server anymore and are thrown into the jungle of experienced player with a full inventory.

Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• Moristree
                Moristree commented
                Editing a comment
                Chinesemans - well I cashed Rank camo at lvl 13 I guess. Not even the visual aspect of the rank icons. Lol well atleast i see every game 4+ Rank camos

• medchouat
                medchouat commented
                Editing a comment
                Chinesemans well said!
                But I still insist on bringing back the rank restrictions as well as other servers such as the recruit server & the "Delta" server... each community & mode had its own server such as Victorn,platinuim,FT, and it used to work very perfect it was easy & simple.the game was a little p2w but thats what kept it alive for both us players & the company!

• Chinesemans
                Chinesemans commented
                Editing a comment
                medchouat i disagree, i think they shouldnt bring back rank restriction. CA already has a negative stigma and having rank restriction along with the crap EXP gain right now makes it really hard it is to rank up. So making the decision to have rank gun restriction wont be very welcoming for new players.

As for the P2W aspect, milking CA more rn is not going to help it at it's current state. Yes to an extent back then it did help however seeing things how things are now, like what UCD said on his youtube, if decide to milk CA dry, it will just be for the quick buck and wont be worth it compared to a potential chance of reviving the game.
                Last edited by Chinesemans; 12-30-2017, 11:10 AM.

I totally get your point. And yes, I know this game for a while, I am playing it since febuary 2010 and I am CIC5. But at the same time I see, that low ranks have no own server anymore and are thrown into the jungle of experienced player with a full inventory.
              yeah I understand that.. But IMO Bringing back their own recruit server and the packages that they used to give ( the first ones) are so helpful and it would be the best solution... therefore rank restriction might work better and it all would be perfect.. All my friends started like that and they enjoyed ca and ofc I helped them and gave them some nice gifts ( unfortunately they removed the gift option for no reason)
              AIM HIGH

Comment

• Spambox1
                Spambox1 commented
                Editing a comment
                One reason they might have removed gift option could have been for the money moving, having a main account and several sub accounts sending money to your main account though gifting items bought for gp which is then sold for gp on the main account.

That could be fixed but we know nexon have been pretty bad at fixing stuff and better at removing >.>

• medchouat
                medchouat commented
                Editing a comment
                true lmao but at least we should be able to gift with GC..

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
              Not tryna be rude or anything? but this is desperation or what? Giving away perms as nexon did is what ruined this game... why company never learns? please wake up thats what ruined the game..Sopmod for everyone? and other items as well ? thats game breaking.. let ppl work their asses for these items not give them to literally everyone to ruin more the game.. Just bring back the old ca already.
              Also everything is available for gp & for perm it literally makes no sense... put a rank restriciton on the items & make the nx items nx items as they were i missed when we had seperate shops for gp & nx. and the rare items rare items by never putting them in the shop only through crates and with nx.
              Ive been playing since beta and the shop reboot of 2014 made alot of playerq quit.. like for real bring back the old shop...
              this is what m talking about doe:
              Reach 50K VOTES

➟ Receive Classic Package 1 (Karl Package)

⁃ SR25 Mark 11
              ⁃ P90TR
              ⁃ Desert Eagle SE
              ⁃ Tiger Strider

➟ Receive Classic Package 2 (Global Flags Package)

⁃ Global M4A1 SOPMOD
              ⁃ Global Terrain Backpack Extension
              ⁃ Global Recon Vest

Reach 75K VOTES

➟ Receive Classic Package 3 (Tried and True Package)

⁃ G36E Valkyrie
              ⁃ L115A3
              ⁃ M69HE Frag-NL
              ⁃ Recon Vest
              ⁃ Cyclops Bandana
              Sopmod is not as overpowered as it used to be, it was nerfed 3 times already, it's a standard M4A1 with integrated silencer and scope, wow. Rank restrictions need to come back, it makes sense to level up and unlock new weapons to buy, as said before, but I guess it's too late to do so. By separating GP and GC items you once again create a gap between free to play and pay to win. It appears that people don't like to be locked behind a paywall to obtain the rare items. Rare items have lost their value due to several nerfs, there is no point to even lock them behind a box.
              Last edited by Sidewinder91; 12-29-2017, 07:51 PM. Reason: Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Sopmod is not as overpowered as it used to be, it was nerfed 3 times already, it's a standard M4A1 with integrated silencer and scope, wow. Rank restrictions need to come back, it makes sense to level up and unlock new weapons to buy, as said before, but I guess it's too late to do so. By separating GP and GC items you once again create a gap between free to play and pay to win. It appears that people don't like to be locked behind a paywall to obtain the rare items. Rare items have lost their value due to several nerfs, there is no point to even lock them behind a box.
                Actually there is. and rares items should stay rare imo. and that gap kept the game alive I hope valofe won't make the same mistake twice.
                AIM HIGH

Comment

btw when we are going to get the spec back I cant imagine everyone carrying a spec in every single room its just unbearable thats why a high rank restriction would be nice & it will help reduce the spam just as it was back in the days.. also specs should be only used by spec characters such as CodeName Viper,Scorpion,etc...
                  AIM HIGH

Comment

& an option do disable em if possible.....
                    AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
                    X