Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly, it is existing all the time.
    But watching the statement:
    There have always been but now seems to be in the majority.
    seems a bit far away from reality right now.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

They should get back server logs like some years ago and use hardware ban, so if an hacker creates a new account, this account will be linked to previous banned one.

Comment

• biocare
        biocare commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, but then, they´d loose almost every costumers...
        Plus, they´re protecting hacker´s identity, and i really dont believe they´re hunting any hacker...

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        How can you say that? As Nexon did, I think Valofe is studying something about hackers problem.

• biocare
        biocare commented
        Editing a comment
        Just tell me one hacker IGN that have been banned...where is the banned hacker list, where you can be sure hackers are actually been banned.
        Cant see none,,,

Interesting....

In discord posted someone in the needsupporthelp section "Players caught will automatically be PERMANENTLY HWID BANNED
      Old System Nexon'"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        Interesting....

In discord posted someone in the needsupporthelp section "Players caught will automatically be PERMANENTLY HWID BANNED
        Old System Nexon'"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Yes, vCryonize talked about HWID in next tournament rules too.

Comment

Hey you guys have speaking there about hackers and anti hack system, i will tell you something lol...
          There in a game is some of VIP hack, they paid for it, that vip hack is in game alot of years before... im not informed about that hack, but i have speaking with soliders in a game and all of them said that, one hacker say too, its a VIP hack...
          Combat Arms is game where hackers i think will never stoped, and its very bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
            I haven't seen more than one hacker in years.

I wonder why? You waste all your time writing in the forum.

Comment

• Brotkrumen
              Brotkrumen commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey! Foofoo has a mission.

Originally posted by SirDew View Post

I wonder why? You waste all your time writing in the forum.
            MIssion? Which mission? to be the one with more post . . . ok, that s not my objectives. good luck foofoo! <3

Comment

ALL ABOVE ^ is reason of topic. LOL Fun circle. But not. Hey Bud OP*, I mean here since 08 had a glimpse of original beta, and I Been here since and seen it all. From Being used to Using. From wrecking Clans to Promoting others to stray attention, to having a admin named Carnage316 give his PW to another because he was High? And they used his breached account to kick 68 members. Why? Why do some violently Rape and Attack and Think they have the right? Why Can Not some embrace our differences. Why Can Not lives waist over a few $Dollars$.
              Usually someone shuts the **** up and watches and learns what NOT* to do. But all these Kids born $ FREE * Well all the money in the world wont save you from others not liking you. You WILL BURN in your own Fears. EVENTUALLY ! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ! "JAWS~ PLAY OR PRAY" !!!!! BuT? When There is Smell of BLOOD? HAHA I a FunnY ShaRK

Comment

Originally posted by SirDew View Post

MIssion? Which mission? to be the one with more post . . . ok, that s not my objectives. good luck foofoo! <3
                The Valofe team should let me spam instead of forcing me to type constructive posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                  I played yesterday two games and both games I was called a hacker and they promised me to report me. This happens to so many player who aren't hacking at all.
                  The only one thing I can advise you guys right now:
                  Record the hacker, take an ingame screenshot with timestamp and report them accordingly here on forums.
                  Agree but there so many cheater in reloaded this day.

Comment

I think we will return to the old CA, because many players have abandoned this game. we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

The Valofe team should let me spam instead of forcing me to type constructive posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MASSAULTRA View Post
                        I think we will return to the old CA, because many players have abandoned this game. we will see
                        I mean I will be less inclined to stay for the long run if there is no inventory transfer to speak of, which is what we are currently dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele75 View Post
                          After many years I decided to uninstall combat arms, because I'm playing with another. I'm only sorry about my GOA level and all the arsenal gained, all time wasted ... Combat arms had now become an abandoned game in my pc, so I decided to remove everything ... Sin was a beautiful game, but been ruined by hackers .... There have always been but now seems to be in the majority.
                          Hackers, MACROS and this ugly update (RELOAD version)

Comment

Working...
                          X