Weapon Mods, renting weapons, etc on Combat Arms Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Mods, renting weapons, etc on Combat Arms Reloaded

Haven't played for a while, and when I do I play for very short periods of time. After a while off the game I realized it changed not only to Reloaded but now to another company. How do you rent weapon modifications like you used to do before? For example, scopes, stronger bullets, larger magazines, vests, face protection, etc.
    Thanks
    Kikohalford

You don't. It was a removed feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
      You don't. It was a removed feature.
      It looks like it was a removed feature, however how come the shop still sells scopes?

Comment

Weapon Customization (Piston, Barrel, Trigger) via the Gun Emporium where you use Customization Parts to upgrade your weapon is a removed feature.

Weapon Modification (Suppressor, Scope, Magazine, Bullet, Precision) is still available in the shop. You will just have to use the filter function.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat-Arms_180103_162341_00.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	7087
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Thank You for the help and the answers. Another quick one, I guess they have also removed the option of exiting the current game and changing your gear without leaving the room? I used to be able to change weapons without loosing my spot on the room

Comment

• Wariel
            Wariel commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah unfortunately you will have to leave the room in order to change equipment.
        Working...
        X