Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotfixes/Buff/Updates that should be done part 2

*combat arms general and vfun launcher + some hotfixes*

i will give a whole list of hotfixes and fixes that should be have done and needs to do

Speed glitch *classic/brazil*

Speed bugged *Reloaded*

Speed not tracking properly *Reloaded*

Servers didnt got fixed yet *classic/reloaded*

Sets are not tracking *brazil*

Make a better VFUN launcher *Launcher*

halloween cosmetics has been in GP since 2 years ago *Reloaded*

Premium items sometimes in nightmare mode keeps on the inventory equiped even when you dont have any premium pass *Reloaded*

Rank icon/flag camo Glitch: after the 7 days of trial of this both items keeps on the account even when they are not on the inventory *Reloaded*

Weapons after some time unsealed their time gets up to 7 to 30 to 90 1k to perm depending of the time you got on that time lets say your weapon unsealed is 30 and you kept it unsealed for like 7 days you get up to 7 days more or not works aswell with gears *Reloaded*

Premium Upgrade materials dupo : you level up a rare weapon you dont like to 1+ you get 2+ weapon metals if you got your weapon level 6+ you get over 17 or 12 i dont remember tbh but that bug still on the game *Reloaded*

Premium backpacks has no upgrade materials to level up/cant be upgraded *Reloaded*

Friend list broken... for 3x or 4x time... *Reloaded*

Thats all for now on this list part

I agree with you on the friend list. Had many that no longer play and I had notes from 2013. It was our history.

Comment

Working...
    X