Clear All

• Pleased bring back Classic!

Go out and vote!

No thanks.
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
      No thanks.

So you would rather have the trash Reloaded state that I'm pretty sure the majority of the people totally dislike? Even ucd and Royko don't like Reloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post

So you would rather have the trash Reloaded state that I'm pretty sure the majority of the people totally dislike? Even ucd and Royko don't like Reloaded.
        Yes Reloaded is much better than the "Old CA".
        • Reloaded started to address the blatant pay to win bullshit in the game.
        • Reloaded had servers with an increased tick rate.
        • Reloaded fixed a broken no spread while jumping bug.
        • Reloaded added support for 500/1000hz polling rate.
        • Reloaded added the option to turn off mouse acceleration (smoothing).
        • Reloaded fixed elite moderator abuse.
        • Plus more.

Screw going back to "Old CA" and undoing all that good work when all Reloaded needs is a non-awful UI and HUD and support for some older features which were removed.
        #NotMyClassic

Comment

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          you want Reloaded fine but you will be one of the last players in CA untill poof no players only u.

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          "Reloaded fixed elite moderator abuse." but what with rules ingame ? what with the hackers ? nothing for u

• CaptainSting
          CaptainSting commented
          Editing a comment
          Stop talking out of your ass dumb cvnt. Reloaded only created about 3 or 4 big bugs which can all be fixed over time and other "bugs" have minimal affect on gameplay or were their before Reloaded. 1,000 things the players don't want??? Most players only have a few big problems with Reloaded (UI, HUD, removed features, weapon balance, graphics etc).

"skaymancer commented
          Today, 09:21 AM
          you want Reloaded fine but you will be one of the last players in CA untill poof no players only u."

I could say the exact same thing about pre-reloaded CA. What the idiots like you don't seem to release is that this game would have been dead halfway through 2018 if Nexon didn't at least try to fix it.

"skaymancer commented
          Today, 09:21 AM
          "Reloaded fixed elite moderator abuse." but what with rules ingame ? what with the hackers ? nothing for u"

Why does their need to be room rules? If all weapons/gear are somewhat balanced (like Reloaded started to do) why do you need to not allow someone to use a weapon they bought? For cheaters vote kick is working fine for me. If they aren't kicked out on the first kick (which most of the time they are) the second vote kick will get them.

Now I stopped playing since Reloaded came a few days on its release day and I am still not convinced by this awful state of CA. This is basically Valofe's "last chance" to bring back the Classic CA with the vote going on for some time. If nothing happens, then I refuse to play CA Reloaded.

Comment

Yes Reloaded is much better than the "Old CA".
          • Reloaded started to address the blatant pay to win bullshit in the game.
          • Reloaded had servers with an increased tick rate.
          • Reloaded fixed a broken no spread while jumping bug.
          • Reloaded added support for 500/1000hz polling rate.
          • Reloaded added the option to turn off mouse acceleration (smoothing).
          • Reloaded fixed elite moderator abuse.
          • Plus more.

Screw going back to "Old CA" and undoing all that good work when all Reloaded needs is a non-awful UI and HUD and support for some older features which were removed.
          Yes, but also:
          - Reloaded ruined the community (no more whisper to call no clan friends to play with you)
          - Reloaded removed the possibility to change your weapons in a room match
          - Reloaded ruined some trivial weapons like RPG because of this trash named MM (players qqing because not able to get close to the enemy base with their dual)
          - Reloaded ruined some classic modes like QR & FT because "are not competitive"
          - Reloaded forces your clan to play CW instead your clan will lose name and emblem (that, many of us, paid for them)
          - Reloaded removed the moderator abuse, true, but also increased the players abuse when a cheater is in a match (voting F6 at every kick attempt)
          - Plus more

Comment

Yeee, bring back Classic, they stll can rid off of all the Reloaded an Core, etc. OP Guns.

Comment

idk where is the GM or someone from the valofe team in the forums reading how to make CA better

Comment

Originally posted by SnkPlissken View Post
                - Reloaded forces your clan to play CW instead your clan will lose name and emblem (that, many of us, paid for them)
                This wasn't even a part of Reloaded and it ended up being called off.

- Reloaded removed the moderator abuse, true, but also increased the players abuse when a cheater is in a match (voting F6 at every kick attempt)- Plus more
                Vote kick works fine for me. Maybe stop seeing cheaters where there are none??? I guess all those years of abusing your elite moderator didn't help.
                And even if some cheaters aren't getting kicked straight away by vote kick that is still miles better than the huge amount of elite abuse (including yourself) "Old CA" had.

- Reloaded ruined some trivial weapons like RPG because of this trash named MM (players qqing because not able to get close to the enemy base with their dual)
                - Reloaded ruined some classic modes like QR & FT because "are not competitive"
                Fairly minor issues which can be fixed by making continued balance changes you don't need "Old CA" back to fix these.
                - Reloaded ruined the community (no more whisper to call no clan friends to play with you)
                - Reloaded removed the possibility to change your weapons in a room match
                These two are fairly big issues and two of my biggest problems with Reloaded but there is no reason these features can't be added back to Reloaded.
                #NotMyClassic

Comment

Vote kick works fine for me. Maybe stop seeing cheaters where there are none??? I guess all those years of abusing your elite moderator didn't help.
                  And even if some cheaters aren't getting kicked straight away by vote kick that is still miles better than the huge amount of elite abuse (including yourself) "Old CA" had.
                  it's funny that someone says to me that I see too much cheaters ^^
                  I'm used to be accused for being a cheater from years
                  There's no day where someone tries to kick me for hack ^^

huge amount of elite abuse (including yourself) "Old CA" had.
                  ahahahahah yes don't worry I remind you for your in games accuses against me and the "posts" you shared in forum talking about my "unfair" kicks
                  The only "huge amount" is that they are few players able to read a room name before join a match.
                  Of course, then when you kick someone for using a G36 (for being not allowed at the room name and after 3 warnings) then trolls like you come out with the classic accuses as abuser (and is not so different from those accusing me for cheat)

Regarding your other "thoughts" I prefer don't spend neither one second. It's completely useless spend time trying to explain things that you don't care because you only care what can affect you, and nothing else.

Comment

I am one that does not want a blanket "back to Classic" change. There were some game structure things that were fixed or added with Reloaded, as pointed in other posts, that need to stay.

However, there are things that do need to be addressed before we start worrying about the eye-candy changes like the UI. The state of servers in general is an issue.
                    • Low pings, high FPS, sluggish performance: I am on the East Coast of NA and have on average 80-110 ping on just about any server I land on. My FPS is over 100 in game. But quite often it feels like I am in a sluggish server, like running through mud, with the mouse responsiveness getting gummy. Ping remains low for me, FPS remains over 100.
                    • Ping imbalance: On any given room I land on, a number of players have pings in 10s and 20s, a few of us in the 80-120 range, others with pings in the 200-400 range, and a few even in the 700-1000 range. What a wreck to be stuck in between that mess... Hit registration is poor, emptying clip after clip on someone and not even getting an assist when someone else kills them. In this case, many call hacks when chances are they are shooting at walls, not the player in question.
                    • Whispers: Why remove that? It's useful to be able to communicate in-game. I'd like to know if this was forgotten or purposely removed and why.
                    • Switching weapons while in room: This has been a complaint since beta. Should have been fixed months ago. Just like the Vote Kick messages wrecking the game play.

As for Elite Mod:
                    I've been kicked hundreds of times over the past 8 years for many reasons, most of them petty reasons by a eMod being a moron. But, for every one of those I can count an equal amount of times where someone legitimately had to be kicked - either an outright blatant hacker (flyer, speed-demon, invincible/god mode), someone being verbally abusive, destroying team assets purposely, or team killing purposely.

Now, when a vote kick gets called, chances are the vote kick will fail if the other team does not care or is supporting whatever the issue is. Seen that quite a few times since Reloaded came out, with blatant hacks, with TK morons, and verbally abusive idiots.

So either way it's a problem.

Team Killing has an easy solution that could have been implemented. Kill more than X amount of friendlies and you get auto-kicked.

But there is no easy fix for people that either don't vote or sympathize with the abuser. Perhaps a narrower limit on kicks, forcing emods to really consider when someone needs kicking.

Either way - my point is we can't just say "bring back old CA" as it was. We need to consider what that means, how to combine the good aspects of both. Otherwise, we will be back to square one and soon begin complaining about old CA as well.

Comment

ugh..

Define "classic".

2016 pre-reloaded?

Full of broken p2w shit like vest speed upgrades, damage & stun bullets, hilariously OP custom weapons

Reloaded was executed laughably bad, but AN OVERHAUL IN GENERAL was needed.

What we need is to be able to vote for "another" reloaded. A re-redesign.

Classic would put us back in the dieing game that was loosing players so fast Nexon had to attempt to make a "reloaded" version.

UDC made a good vid of it. Reloaded killed the game, yes. But it was nothing more than the final fat nail in the hugeass COFFIN that Nexon created with their P2W bullshit. It was the final push that killed the game. But the game was already terminal way before it.

I think the best course of action for Valofe would be to update :reloaded to how Nexon should have made it.

>Fix the garbage interfaces.

>REBALANCE and bring back spec items (except turrets).

>PROPERLY fix the custom weapons (some are still "better" due to a bug, eg. old cqb camo custom).

>Make up their goddamn mind about rare-epic-legendary weapons. They made rare items hard to get and often skins of default items, but are giving away epics and mythics with superb stats like hot cookies. Currently it's significantly easier to get a super-strong epic/mythic tier weapon than to get a mediocre rare-tier.

>Fix QR (by readding rebalanced spec items as I suggested and probably buffing explosives IN THAT MODE? I'm not a QR player so idrk...)

>Fix the bugs that make weapons stop registering in FT

>Remove all casual matchmaking, put everyone in custom lobbies, keep matchmaking ONLY for ranked

>Give us more room options

>Give the room moderator more power (not to the point of emod, but more than now. Eg. "room mod cannot be votekicked" and "room mod needs less yes-votes to succeed in a kick" and "room mod can votekick players from both teams")

>Bring back maps that were removed for no reason for custom rooms

>Readd a PCM mode.for ranked.

>Allow us to select normal/hardcore/PCM pre-sets for custom rooms

>Add separate regular/hardcore/PCM leaderboards & ranks for ranked.

>Add more inventory space.

And so on and on and on...
                      Last edited by TurretMeister; 11-26-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurretMeister View Post
                        totally agree with you
                        The weapon does not make the player

Comment

I'd like to see the game revert back to its "classic" state as much as anyone else. However, people have to identify what they mean by classic. Secondly, realise that the "classic" ca is the reason that reloaded was created. Finally, state how valofe can go about creating a better game.

Since god knows when the CA community has be god awful for stating what we've wanted. "Fix the bunny hopping" "Fix the crouch spamming" "Fix the peeking" "Fix the OP guns". That's all you'd ever hear between 2013-2016 CA. That's all fine and dandy but that doesn't tell them how we'd like them to fix these issues. They tried to fix the peeking issue and everyone jumped down their throats because its not how we wanted it fixed. They attempted to fix the crouch spamming and the same result happened. I'm not sticking up for nexon, they've drove that game into the ground for so long I'm happy they're not in charge of it anymore. However, this time around we need to be more clear on what we want, and how we want it fixed.

This whole bring back "Classic CA" crap is stupid. Classic ca imo was just as bad as reloaded, the only difference between the two was that we were so use to "Classic CA" that we learned to just deal with most of the crap. Don't get me wrong, there's aspects of classic ca I'd LOVE to see brought back. There's probably a whole lot more I'd definitely love to never see again. Same with reloaded, there's a lot nexon did right with reloaded. However, the way they presented reloaded mixed with the stuff they butchered with it just made everything they did do right go unnoticed.

If we want to talk about how valofe can make the game better then why not list something you'd like them to implement as well as things you'd like to see removed and/or forgotten. Personally what I'd like to see valofe do with ca is this:

- Bring back the old user interface (directly prior to reloaded)
                          - Improve on the weapon balance system that reloaded tried to implement. Take the time to look at the guns and actually balance them accordingly, don't just add minor improvements to the most popular guns then throw some vest updates around to try to hide that most guns haven't even been touched.
                          - Bring back elite moderator.
                          - Keep the server tick rates from reloaded
                          - Upgraded graphics, improve further upon reloaded's horrible excuse for a graphics upgrade.
                          - Improved Match Making. Able to queue with friends, better restriction settings on hardcore.
                          - Keep the "totally F2P" aspect that reloaded implimented
                          - Keep the speed cap on gear
                          - Keep the crouch spamming fix
                          - Proper voice chatting. Reloaded had the right idea, however I don't really like hearing mexican families screaming in the background of every match, or some MLG pro chomping down on his party sized bag of doritos all game. If you're going to have voice chat, make it push to talk.

Things I don't want to see brought back to CA:

- Customised weapons
                          - Pointless weapon mods (stun bullets, etc.)
                          - Poorly thrown together graphics update.
                          - Name tagging/ awful peeking. Some "peeks" aren't able to be fixed, understandably, however I'd like to not be shot by the corner of walls every time I'm playing SnD. Make it so if you're able to hold your gun around a corner then that portion of your body is visible to those on the other end.
                          - Incredibly unbalanced guns; prior to the reloaded update the ak74m, p90tr, duals, max's SG plagued the game with their ridiculously overpowered stats to the point where the only way to deal with them was to use them yourself. I'd like to never see the game in that state again.
                          - Fire, gas. Staple points that have been in ca since its conception, however have always been hated by nearly all the player base. Between the huge FPS drop when in the cloud of gas and/or fire or the black screen that many players get from them, there's really no need for them in the game.
                          - Satellite scanner and HBS/HBD. If valofe plans on moving the game into a more 'competitive' direction the satellite scanner and the HBS/HBD shouldn't be apart of the game.
                          - The new default vest implemented in reloaded. I understand it was nexons way of lazily re-balancing the guns but again, it's lazy.
                          - The new vest stats. They're all out of wack, light vest now gives armour?
                          - Pay to win. Having some of the most broken guns in the game hidden behind a "chance to get" pay wall sounds.. okay. However, when you start selling these guns directly into the market for "limited time" it creates an incredible unbalance amongst the players. The one that bought the perm max's SG from the market is going to have a much higher advantage to the one who's playing with a m4, or g36.

That's just a few ideas of what I'd like to see valofe do with the game. Hopefully they actually do something constructive with combat arms and can rejuvenate it. However, valofe is where nexon games go to die.

Comment

• TurretMeister
                            TurretMeister commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just as a little clear-up:

The old ca had a hidden 15% armour stat that the game used to calculate damage values. In the reloaded this 15% is shown in the vest stats.

For example:
                            the old CA light vest gave: -10% (+15% hidden) = +5% armour.
                            In reloaded it gives: +5% armour.
                            There is no actual change in the damage you take with a light vest.

The only vest that got substantially buffed is the new default vest.
                            The old default vest (the medium vest) gave 0% (+15%) = +15%.
                            The new default vest (the field vest) gives +25%.
                            A 10% increase.

Nearly all vests stayed the same(in regards to armour). It's a common misconception that all vests have more armour because the stat now shows it, and a fair amount of guns had a damage nerf (eg. g36 went from 44 to 40 damage).

The only real armour changes are the lower speed stats (overall) and the 10% of the default vest.

Personally I like that the default is a good alternative to, say, recon vests now, but certain other vests like the light vest just feel underpowered.
                            But that's just my opinion.

it's funny that someone says to me that I see too much cheaters ^^
                          I'm used to be accused for being a cheater from years
                          There's no day where someone tries to kick me for hack ^^
                          So??? Everyone gets accused of being a cheater. That doesn't make you any better at spotting cheaters yourself.

ahahahahah yes don't worry I remind you for your in games accuses against me and the "posts" you shared in forum talking about my "unfair" kicks
                          The only "huge amount" is that they are few players able to read a room name before join a match.
                          Of course, then when you kick someone for using a G36 (for being not allowed at the room name and after 3 warnings) then trolls like you come out with the classic accuses as abuser (and is not so different from those accusing me for cheat)
                          Oh I am sorry I didn't released. No head shooting me, no killing me more than once, etc were legitimate room rules.

Regarding your other "thoughts" I prefer don't spend neither one second. It's completely useless spend time trying to explain things that you don't care because you only care what can affect you, and nothing else.
                          Oh you couldn't be more wrong. Many people cared about the issues I mentioned which plagued Combat Arms until Reloaded fixed them. Blatant pay to win and elite abuse are some of the biggest complaints people have had about this game over the years. But sure pretend like I am the only one who cared about them even though there are others in this very thread talking about these issues.
                          #NotMyClassic

Comment

Working...
                          X