No announcement yet.

Nerf R11-87P ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cr4zyFeed in conclusion - you are simply a noob, who has never played with any different shotgun than this to ask for a nerf. M4 Super 90 deals 88 damage, with Lightweight Bullet modification it's almost 90, so the standard damage amount of Max R870 MCS MOD shotgun. The reload speed of both M4 Super 90 and R11-87P is really slow for obvious reasons. You can't simply quickswitch it without pulling the lever to finish the reloading, this is what makes those shotguns balanced. In my opinion, you should do some research before you ask for a nerf.
    Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-29-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

pls no. i love the firerate in QR... this is why i use it

Comment

• Sidewinder91
        Sidewinder91 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are not going to nerf it, just because some noobflake asked to reduce its firerate ;(

• skaymancer
        skaymancer commented
        Editing a comment
        its funny how people from the community complaining about every small shit LOL

Nerfing stuff even further would just upset people even more besides, nerfing the fire rate of the R11-87P would make it too similar to some of the other SGs and the last thing we need are more "clone weapons". Just ask for more options for customizable rooms, this way people which like their "OP" weapons wouldn't have anything to complain about, people like you could have their "save space" and Valofe could advertise this solution as a new / improved feature for the game while never having to deal with this "XY is broken / OP / whatever" whining ever again (at least not in regards to normal gameplay).

Comment

Working...
      X