• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsIzumi View Post
    Your mumble rap is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Your mumble rap is terrible.
      Would have got me if you said that in response to a different song. Calling Jeezy mumble rap makes the bait too obvious. :|

Comment

• A lot of people are unable to log in / post on these forums, so I guess I win.

Comment

• Let us not forget Scarbird: 1997-2012

Comment

Would have got me if you said that in response to a different song. Calling Jeezy mumble rap makes the bait too obvious. :|
            You know full well that I never bother to listen to the music that you post.

Comment

• Why are you still on these forums FooFoo? Might as well discuss CA topics on the discord server.

Comment

• Originally posted by awwwyeah View Post
                Why are you still on these forums FooFoo? Might as well discuss CA topics on the discord server.
                I don't speak Turkish or Enough spanish to effectively communicate.

Comment

• It's an English chat in discord. But maybe you like getting no replies on the forums

Comment

It's an English chat in discord. But maybe you like getting no replies on the forums
                    Do people use it?

Comment

• You should join and see for yourself. It is just a click of a button from CA's main page.

Comment

You should join and see for yourself. It is just a click of a button from CA's main page.
                        You got a link?

Comment

• There is a discord btn at the bottom of the CA page, that's the link.

Comment

• lol

Comment

lol

How many of those people even use the forums anymore; like... how many of us original forumers are left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

How many of those people even use the forums anymore; like... how many of us original forumers are left?
                                SCommuter is the only other name that I've seen here that was around back then and he hasn't been online in 6 months. It's possible that others just use different names, but it seems like everyone else has fully moved on. :\

The wiki makes me sad too. It's only being kept alive by ZombieW when it used to have such a tight-knit and dedicated community.
                                Last edited by itsIzumi; 09-07-2018, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X