Last Post Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsIzumi View Post

SCommuter is the only other name that I've seen here that was around back then and he hasn't been online in 6 months. It's possible that others just use different names, but it seems like everyone else has fully moved on. :\

The wiki makes me sad too. It's only being kept alive by ZombieW when it used to have such a tight-knit and dedicated community.
    I haven't checked the wiki in such a long time. Yea, the ed article brought back memories of a lively community, though even back then the community still wasn't what it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I haven't checked the wiki in such a long time. Yea, the ed article brought back memories of a lively community, though even back then the community still wasn't what it used to be.
      Oh, I was only thinking of the CA Wikia with my wiki comment. I totally forgot about ED, that's a wild article man. I didn't write a single word on that page and people would still blame me for it. And yeah, people were already complaining about the forums being dead back when I joined ~spring 2013, but at least the Last Post Wins thread was popping all the time. MoarPony and I alone would go through a page or two a day. And I could always rely on instant replies from people like linque. It was a much simpler time.

Last edited by itsIzumi; 09-09-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Oh, I was only thinking of the CA Wikia with my wiki comment. I totally forgot about ED, that's a wild article man. I didn't write a single word on that page and people would still blame me for it. And yeah, people were already complaining about the forums being dead back when I joined ~spring 2013, but at least the Last Post Wins thread was popping all the time. MoarPony and I alone would go through a page or two a day. And I could always rely on instant replies from people like linque. It was a much simpler time.

Comment

• Izumi: I'm not dead yet...

I'd be willing to upgrade to the RTX graphics card at one point in the future but, I don't think I could with 650 watts. 4 hard drives, a mid-range AORUS Board, Ryzen 5, too much power to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCommuter View Post
            Izumi: I'm not dead yet...
            Pleasantly surprising, though that may actually be favourable to to sticking around here.

Comment

Pleasantly surprising, though that may actually be favourable to to sticking around here.
              We are all that is left of our once vibrant community: Two former trolls and a budget gamer.

Comment

We are all that is left of our once vibrant community: Two former trolls and a budget gamer.
                Which is crazy, I'd definitely expect the Twilicious/HDN-Neptunia crowd (especially xJVIayhem who was basically a minimod) to be the ones dedicated enough to stick around.

Comment

• If they have long quit CA before Valofe took over, they all will likely have to start fresh should they decide come back. I don't know anyone on top of my head who did. Some we've known changed names and personas. I don't know who they go by now.
                  Last edited by SCommuter; 09-21-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Oh, there's plenty of reasons why they aren't around. Even if the forums hadn't shut down and hadn't declined, I'm sure many would have just gradually left on their own. It just seems weird that such a big clique entirely disappeared. I'd assume at least a few of them would keep their accounts, you know?

Comment

Oh, there's plenty of reasons why they aren't around. Even if the forums hadn't shut down and hadn't declined, I'm sure many would have just gradually left on their own. It just seems weird that such a big clique entirely disappeared. I'd assume at least a few of them would keep their accounts, you know?

Well, about 85% of my contact list never transferred, so It's safe to assume that they quit years ago.

Comment

• Ahh, that reminds me that I haven't had the heart to clear out my friends list. The only names I still have in my forums folder are you two, Loyalties, TheJJMax, and Venom_Hawk/lansboen. :[

Comment

Ahh, that reminds me that I haven't had the heart to clear out my friends list. The only names I still have in my forums folder are you two, Loyalties, TheJJMax, and Venom_Hawk/lansboen. :[

I have so many avatars that I don't know what to do with them.

Comment

• Just gonna leave this here. Never forget!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have so many avatars that I don't know what to do with them.
                              Why do you even need those avatars when you can just use this one?

Last edited by itsIzumi; 09-25-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• I have too many as well over the years but I will remain using this avatar to show off I purchased the 7th Anniv. Vest for perm. No coupon ever used.

Also, that Neptunia clan... one of the few reason how I got hooked up to the game series now more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X