please return old stats of Explosives back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

I would actually be in favor of a buff to the infected. Crusher needs 600 hp and hulk jump.
    I loved that buff they gave the infected for like two weeks. Quarantine was finally fun again, to bad ƒaggots like skaymancer are so shit at the game that they always need some excuse.
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by Miley4Cyrus View Post

your opinion doesn't matter since most of people from Quarantine community wanna see old stats of Mines & Grenades etc etc. P.S buff what? you've got 400hp as a crusher. 310 as a striker plus untlimited stamina. mutagens are the ones who should be nerfed actually. they're too OP.
      What people like you want is lower zombie hp and 1 hit instant nade kill so you can feel ****ing pro with you unbelievable+

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

I loved that buff they gave the infected for like two weeks. Quarantine was finally fun again, to bad ƒaggots like skaymancer are so shit at the game that they always need some excuse.
        1.from this two weeks of HP boost QR was fun but not to all(runners&campers).
        2. yes i'm fa.gg.ot just because im trying to play my style yes i started as camper i did a lot of spam kills and i became to runner i stopped to spam but now this game mode became to shi.t for many players.
        3. leave the "free runners fa.gg.ots" for a second even campers got shoot by that because the mines got nerf and as infected i can run fast on 12 mines and to not get killed by that the mines now like paper they don't helping, now everybody can buy mutagens and the striker muta get a lot of range when she kill. yes im camping sometimes when im bored.
        4. mr captinsting stop think that you are god and know everything and stop try to speck for the QR community. in QR there is a lot of things that you can hate from reloaded but some other people can like it. its not hard to find solution for that and its can make everybody happy for this mode.
        5.im not using excuse im just saying what is good and what is bad and what we can do to fix this.
        and i forgot to add that i can get only 1 black nade and because i don't have muta and nexon removed 1 black nade from the shop im stuck with 1 nade so how you want me to get even 1 kill ? lol
        btw you don't sound like QR player when you speck only for your self.
        6. i can agree with you that infect= kick should't be in the game before or after reloaded.
        Last edited by skaymancer; 12-09-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Because I don't agree with you I am not apart of the QR Community??? Nice logic ƒaggot. It would be funny if it "Classic CA" turned out to be the 2009 version of the game with the original Quarantine so you ƒaggots can actually see what the mode was meant to be and how was meant to be played.
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by Miley4Cyrus View Post
            you've got 400hp as a crusher. 310 as a striker plus untlimited stamina. mutagens are the ones who should be nerfed actually. they're too OP.
            You would have a point if EMs didn't ban mutagen most of the time. You can't seriously say with a straight face that EMs banned zombies using mutagen because of "balance" when humans were armed to the teeth with explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
              Nope. I love winning as the infected.
              dude its a whole community not one single person or two.People like u that nexon has listened to, destoryed this mode for alot of players its sad how they listen to dumb things without knowing its consequences ..
              AIM HIGH

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                as i said before. nexon listen just few kids from the forums without know the results about what they doing. they nerfed the explosives and removal Emod and spec and ruined the mode. its just sad story. look at the suggetion that i did. https://imgur.com/a/eZMCr i got only 9 no and this screen shot was old so i got 41 votes for yes :/ if they bring all those back this mode will come to be active again.
                Last edited by skaymancer; 12-21-2017, 10:31 PM.
            Working...
            X