CA (ncer) - QR Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA (ncer) - QR Community

Kicked out of 5 rooms because the "pro runners" got infected by me. Calling me Stalker, Camper and Hacker. Thats it? What the **** is wrong with this shitty community..
    All gonna be like " Give me Old ca back " Holy shit, give us ppl with brains back. Idc anymore about old ca or new cuz its lame af with these fxcks.

Gonna post glitchers (i dont know if some1 opend a glitcher thread already) and crap-runners that cant handle get infected and kick ya.

Rip QR.
    Have a nice day.

Yeah the Quarantine pro runner community is ƒucking awful and full of players who kick anyone who kills/infects them because they are terrible at the game (e.g. skaymancer).
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

• Moristree
      Moristree commented
      Editing a comment
      Ye agree idk about Skymancer he only flame "botter" with his friend.

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      yes and xm25 and mutagens were so good in CA right ? now no more players gj. and i never said the inf=kick was good so O-o
      let me explan if you got a head. there is many types of runners in QR ,mutagens just ruined CA even more the end. if you nerd you can't understand it.
      Last edited by skaymancer; 12-24-2017, 09:18 PM.

indeed i always get kick by "freerunners" they kick people for infections. when you get them they start insulting / kicking. which is pathetic. they lack skills. all they can do is whine about eveything. they are pathetic people with trashy personality. I seriously feel bad when people get kicked by them. it happens too often. there's only one way to shut them. reporting. you guys gotta report them. I recommend you to do it. take screenshots / videos of them rage kicking & insulting people for infections. (((( take screenshots with timestamp on it so they get punished for abusing / insulting people )))) it takes two minutes to report someone. don't be lazy report those morons. don't let them to ruin our game.
    Last edited by Zura15; 12-24-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      kick mutagens/xm25/spec is abuse ? dont forgot the before we got Emod and was able to kick those stufffs. about inf=kick should be bannable.

from the buttom of my heart I seriously feel bad for people who get kicked... post screenshots of those retarded "free runners" rage kickin & insulting people for infections. post screenshots with timestamp on this thread please thank you!

Comment

blame nexon about removal Emod because now its worst.

Comment

• Zura15
        Zura15 commented
        Editing a comment
        shut ur mouth already.

• skaymancer
        skaymancer commented
        Editing a comment
        you too fa,ggot

weird why there is 0.0001 free runners in QR and you guys still crying about abuse. kill free runners from QR was should save QR and make this mode great again right ? for now there is less players than before and nobody comeback to QR why ? because all of you don't knows QR mode its always me and fuc,k him me me me me me me and me as always and more bullshi.ts and you saying that campers more pros than free runners ? explan me. free run is a thing that you need to earn(skills etc..) however camp is a thing that you do in the beginng of QR normaly and its not cost any skills.
      Last edited by skaymancer; 12-25-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Well I mean there was QR before freerunning. If they bring back emod, then I'll go back to QR, I'm not dealing with salty dillholes that can't stand it when they get tagged, so then they kick.

Comment

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          ofc was but today old players campers,free runners nobody want to play the game.

Elite is the solution
        AIM HIGH

Comment

I normally only get kicked if I play against a clan or infect too many people in a row. But honestly, if you play QR a lot people will start to recognize you, especially in your timezone. So you shouldn't have as much of a problem.

Elite being gone is working just fine. At least you don't have 1 person with all the power wasting everyone's time. You can also kick hackers on the last round, so there's another plus.

Comment

absolutely true ! ! ! I bought a lot of QR-Stuff for NX-Cash like MZP, XM25, Speed EQ, Nades etc... ones there where like 30 full QR rooms open at the same time, maybe more - now u can play in one but with the restriction to get kicked if u: make more than 10 kills as human, make more than 10 kills as zombie, use mutagen (which u paid for !!!), use more than 2 nades or even just infect the wrong player.

I tried it after the removal of elite several times but it´s just impossible to play QR anymore wannabe free runner and kick abuse is real.

Valofe bring back Elite or remove that kick ability, else QR will stay dead as it is !

Comment

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                cancer mutagens everywhere ew

This spot was so cool doe why did nexpn made it unreachable? zombies can infect u easily.. nexon ruined all the good spots in QR x( Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault (1).jpg Views:	2 Size:	143.1 KB ID:	6420
              AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
                This spot was so cool doe why did nexpn made it unreachable? zombies can infect u easily.. nexon ruined all the good spots in QR x( Click image for larger version Name:	maxresdefault (1).jpg Views:	2 Size:	143.1 KB ID:	6420
                Lmfao, that roof was a glitch spot. They didn't remove the good spots, they fixed them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Lmfao, that roof was a glitch spot. They didn't remove the good spots, they fixed them.
                  Glitch? Zombies can infect you easily. from down & also from the fence. its not a glitch.
                  AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

Glitch? Zombies can infect you easily. from down & also from the fence. its not a glitch.
                    Let me get you the definition of a glitch real quick "an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game designers"
                    Yes they can easily infect you but this was not a spot that was intended by the game designers hence why it was Patched
                    Last edited by DaLastOne; 01-01-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X