Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No friend in the friend list.. but my friends see me online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No friend in the friend list.. but my friends see me online!

Subject: nothing in the friend list..

Bug type:
    bug

Map(Specific map):
    lobby

Game mode(Specific mode):
    lobby

Repeatability:
    100%

Operating System:
    win 10

Description: got nothing in the friend list.. but my friends see me online and can invit me in game..
    have unistall the game ans re-downloaded and re-install. disable my antivirus(bitdefender 2016) but the CA folder in the white list( exclusion) put all the CA process (.exe) in the exclusion too. but no change at all..

Screenshots:

1 Disable avast
    2 Uninstall Combat arms
    3. Instal combat arms and problem is DOne
    Merry christmasssssssssssssssssssss ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
      1 Disable avast
      2 Uninstall Combat arms
      3. Instal combat arms and problem is DOne
      Merry christmasssssssssssssssssssss ♥ ♥ ♥
      alrealy done.. no change at all.. :/

Comment

But you didn't add VALOFEEU to your whitelist/excusion list.

Can you try to do that, reinstall CA again and see what happens?
        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
          But you didn't add VALOFEEU to your whitelist/excusion list.

Can you try to do that, reinstall CA again and see what happens?
          ya the folder VALOFEEU is in the white list.. and i put every program(.exe) in the VALOFEEU folder in the application white list.. :/

Comment

And now reinstall the client again.

Comment

alrealy do it.. but i have give it another try.. but no luck..same thing again

Comment

Many players already fixed this problem...maybe you skipped some step... look at this thread, maybe you can find solution: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...ist-but-online
                Last edited by SoulhunterIT; 12-23-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

First of all: Uninstall Bitdefender. This antivirus detects a lot false positive threats and blocks a lot IPs and hosts. This is one of the most terrible antivirus I've ever tested. Even Avast doesn't detect so many false positive threats
                  Try to run CA without any antivirus except Windows Defender which is installed by default. If your friends lists are back then install some other antivirus
                  LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Try to clean registry and temporary files too with some tool like CCleaner or similar

Comment

have unistall bitdefender, delete all CA related on the computer and restart the computer . re-download CA. run CCleaner. but didnt work... nothing in the friend list..

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy01995 View Post
                        have unistall bitdefender, delete all CA related on the computer and restart the computer . re-download CA. run CCleaner. but didnt work... nothing in the friend list..
                        Do you still have CA Folders in the Nexon folder? If so, uninstall CA from Nexon Launcher, as well, and then try again with reinstalling CA. If the problem still continues, join our discord for a faster response! Here is the link: https://discord.gg/ZBAVWqq

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy01995 View Post
                          You do not need to uninstall the AV but disabling it before you download CA, after you installed CA, you need to whitelist/exclude VALOFEEU and enable the AV again.

Unblock in Bitdefender (based on version 2017)
                          1. Open the Bitdefender program and go to the Protection window
                          2. Click the VIEW MODULES link
                          3. Select the settings icon in the upper-right corner of the ANTIVIRUS module.
                          4. Select the Exclusions tab.
                          5. Click on the List of files and folders excluded from scanning accordion menu.
                          6. Click the Add button.
                          7. Click Browse and select the folder where you installed CA to be excluded from scanning. Make sure it's excluded from Both on-demand scanning and on-access scanning.
                          8. Click Add to save the changes and close the window.
                          9. Click the List of processes excluded from scanning accordion menu, add the these 3 files: CombatArms.exe , Engine.exe and NMService.exe and make sure it is Allowed. After that, click Add (this will exclude it from being monitored by the Active Threat Control).

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

You do not need to uninstall the AV but disabling it before you download CA, after you installed CA, you need to whitelist/exclude VALOFEEU and enable the AV again.

Unblock in Bitdefender (based on version 2017)
                            1. Open the Bitdefender program and go to the Protection window
                            2. Click the VIEW MODULES link
                            3. Select the settings icon in the upper-right corner of the ANTIVIRUS module.
                            4. Select the Exclusions tab.
                            5. Click on the List of files and folders excluded from scanning accordion menu.
                            6. Click the Add button.
                            7. Click Browse and select the folder where you installed CA to be excluded from scanning. Make sure it's excluded from Both on-demand scanning and on-access scanning.
                            8. Click Add to save the changes and close the window.
                            9. Click the List of processes excluded from scanning accordion menu, add the these 3 files: CombatArms.exe , Engine.exe and NMService.exe and make sure it is Allowed. After that, click Add (this will exclude it from being monitored by the Active Threat Control).
                            alrealy try all this.. but to make sure this is not a AV problem i have unistall bitdefender.. but no change again.. all Nexon program/folder are deleted.. :/

Comment

Working...
                            X