No announcement yet.

Clanies offline in friendlist but online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had same problem guys and nothing help me.
    I dont know why but its trash can you help me please ?

Comment

• Brotkrumen
      Brotkrumen commented
      Editing a comment
      You need explain your problem.

I can not add anyone to the freind worksheet or write to a chat clan, and when I log on to the account I will write to Can not connect to the messenger server.

Comment

Okey nice done
      ITs ok now nice ! thanks

Comment

same problem here.. nothing in the friend list.. but they see me online.. have disable my antivirus. put CA on WhiteList. deleted CA. Re-Download and Re-Install. no change.. nothing in friend list again

Comment

• jeremy01995
          jeremy01995 commented
          Editing a comment
          no error at launching, not in a clan. i use bitdefender..but like i said have disable it when download and installing the game and for the first startup. and put all the CA folder in the white list..

• Brotkrumen
          Brotkrumen commented
          Editing a comment
          jeremy01995 thank you, I just try to figure out. You aren't alone at the moment.

• jeremy01995
          jeremy01995 commented
          Editing a comment
          any update or fix? tanks! :P

why whould Avast mess it up

Comment

jeremy01995 ​​ Could you please create an own bug report using this template , add a small video to it which is showing your problem + maybe adding a screenshot of your exclusion list in AV too?
          Do you have more than one account? Does it occur to the other account/s also?

You can also join the VALOFE Combat Arms: Reloaded server https://discordapp.com/invite/ZBAVWqq and contact me there Steph#0557 if you want. Here or there, but some more input would be great.
          Last edited by Brotkrumen; 12-19-2017, 06:02 PM.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by unreal44 View Post
            why whould Avast mess it up
            It maybe doesn't like the NMService and because of this, it blocks it.

Comment

jeremy01995 I was trying a bit with an other player who got the same problem like you and it seems the problem is still appearing because of your AV.

Can you please try:

Unblock in Bitdefender (based on version 2017)
              1. Open the Bitdefender program and go to the Protection window
              2. Click the VIEW MODULES link
              3. Select the settings icon in the upper-right corner of the ANTIVIRUS module.
              4. Select the Exclusions tab.
              5. Click on the List of files and folders excluded from scanning accordion menu.
              6. Click the Add button.
              7. Click Browse and select the folder where you installed CA to be excluded from scanning. Make sure it's excluded from Both on-demand scanning and on-access scanning.
              8. Click Add to save the changes and close the window.
              9. Click the List of processes excluded from scanning accordion menu, add the these 3 files: CombatArms.exe , Engine.exe and NMService.exe and make sure it is Allowed. After that, click Add (this will exclude it from being monitored by the Active Threat Control).

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                jeremy01995 I was trying a bit with an other player who got the same problem like you and it seems the problem is still appearing because of your AV.

Can you please try:
                alrealy done.. no change.. i have start my own Post with picture, Tanks!

Comment

Working...
                X