Official Discussion Thread for EXP & GP Holiday Boost Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
    Relax, it's just an event for new players. It's not going to harm you in any way. As for future events, there will be better ones, just need time to stabilize the client and fix concerning issues. Handing a game onto a company is not easy, it takes time, so patience is all that I am asking for.
    50% is paltry even for new players. Your intentions are well and needed, but come on..

Comment

Originally posted by like1234563 View Post
      It's good the GP and EX event should put the 2010 Christmas music at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQH4JrCgKqo and put the combat arms classic and put the nx and gp weapons separately so that now a new one can buy the same thing as one that charges virtual money is unfair or change by ranks like the combat arms eu 2010
      Hell. i have forgot for that chrismass music, thanks for give me back memories in a moments
      I just want something NEW in Event's, we got the same rewards last 9 year
      this bonuses exp 50% and 30% is very borring, and is nothing much to a new players, cause most of them playing elimination, there is not big exp per game... We need for a chrismass 300% exp from 00:00 hour.. but 50% exp and 30% gp... This is very bad

Comment

Working...
      X