No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread for Scheduled Maintenance 11/29/2017 [Completed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue with the "PLAY NOW" button being disabled.

Comment

Can we get any updates with maintenance? The Play now button does not work. Where is customer support??

Comment

yes i'm well aware it's being "work" on, just not sure that the priority is towards us after another update has since happen. Makes us players(me as of now) feel valofe rather fix an issues towards something like in game currency/exchange on dec 1st than fix the issue where people all over the country can login, play, and possibly make a purchase if the game seems to interest these players all over the country. I do understand it takes time. Just not sure how long it's going to take? it's dec right now and almost the new year. valeof should've set a goal to properly executed goals before taking this transfer than, fix as we go. make us og players feel like it's just another wasted months.

P.s sorry mods, not used to the forum you guys have, so didn't quote. :P
        Last edited by SpitFires86; 12-01-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Well done. New patch will not complete for me. Guess I have to wait for another patch before I can log in and play? Oh thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X