Official Discussion Thread for Scheduled Maintenance 12/27/2017 [Completed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread for Scheduled Maintenance 12/27/2017 [Completed]

Click image for larger version  Name:	Maintenance 1.png Views:	1 Size:	141.0 KB ID:	5121

This is the official discussion thread for the Scheduled Maintenance on 12/27/2017 [Completed] update from the website.

[Changelogs]

1. Removing Christmas Sale (Sale and Box)
    2. Added Zone 3
    3. Provided Event Rewards to Winners
    4. Server Tweaks

What is Zone 3?

Comment

how much longer on maintenance ?

Comment

maybe just me but when playing zone 3 at end of game it takes ages for the exit game results to show and then when it does it freezes the room lobby as in cant start ....just thought if its everyone you might want to look at it otherwise for me being in aussie awesome i have ping again and reg.

Comment

zone 3 is probably hongkong or manila. valofe is gonna make big with the new influx of asian players

Comment

Adding new server is nice and all, but how about changing the Zone 1 (US Server) to somewhere in the central USA instead of the West Coast. It isnt fair to east coast players like myself who get around 75-90 ping to a US server. Move the NA server! Heres a previous tread I stated about this problem: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...erver-location

Comment

Is that how we gonna celebrate the new year, with a server which makes everbody else lag but not the ones who choose it? Where are the sales? Where are the items that even Nexon used to add on the shop? I appreciate the 7 day rewards, really, but this Operation Bonanza appears to be a fail to me.

Comment

I had a question.... What I can extrapolate with the server hubs... the US server I think is in the state of WA.. or really close to that.. my ping here in LA is 30 or so.. I know players in Idaho has just below 20 and ppl in Northern Cal get in the mid 20s.. A player in OR had a ping of about 14..

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
                  Is that how we gonna celebrate the new year, with a server which makes everbody else lag but not the ones who choose it? Where are the sales? Where are the items that even Nexon used to add on the shop? I appreciate the 7 day rewards, really, but this Operation Bonanza appears to be a fail to me.
                  yeah nexon said they were gonna release a xmas map but never did it is supposed to be released this year..
                  AIM HIGH

Comment

Great add!

Comment

Working...
                    X