Patch Notes 07.18.18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes 07.18.18

Click image for larger version  Name:	^57B850A9647C30664BE027649DBB85458400B2773A54F7F26D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg Views:	4 Size:	224.7 KB ID:	14776

[CHANGELOGS]

Server Stability

200 % EXP & GP Boost for 7.18 Maintenance

New Case
    • Roaring Dragon Mystery Box
    • Roaring Dragon Set Package

Roaring Dragon CZ805
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Roaring Dragon_CZ805.png Views:	1 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	14780

Roaring Dragon SG50
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Roaring Dragon_SIG50.png Views:	1 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	14781

Roaring Dragon SIG550
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Roaring Dragon_SIG550.png Views:	1 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	14783

Cases on sale
    • Cosmetics Backpack Mystery Box
    • Cosmetics Face Mystery Box
    • Cosmetics Head Mystery Box
    • Cosmetics Vest & Character Mystery Box

Combat Week:
    • BSS Special Bonus Points
    • Fireteam Bonus Rewards
    • Special Weapons in BSS
    • 100 % EXP / GP Boost
    Click image for larger version  Name:	^04FD05A5210712244202ABFA04711A2BFDAA07BDCC8BCA1A82^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg Views:	1 Size:	244.1 KB ID:	14778

World Soccer Fest:

World Soccer Fest Champion Reward (Perm Uniform) Giveaway

Improvement:

- Coming Soon -
    Daily Job System:

- Users can only accept 1 job at a time
    - 5 Jobs is available daily
    - 1st 3rd Jobs is the same to everyone. 4th 5th quest is depending on user’s level

Note: The UI of daily jobs has been added. The Development and Operation team of CA Reloaded is now discussing which rewards to be set for this feature.
    You may help us by suggesting and giving us your opinions.
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

Hi, i would like to see in jobs

1: GP cases ( keep in mind this is relo )

2: EXP/GP bonuses

3: Basic box gun/gear

4: a new coin in the last job that with a lot of them we will been able to get a perma lience for gun or gear . like 40 coins = 1 perma lience or something like that

Please keep in mind that it will be good to add options in each job , some players are FT player, some others are elim players or QR player. So in the jobs with kills it would be nice if you make them like that

JOB : KILLER

kill 40 players on elim/spyhunt/elimpro,s&d ect
    OR inft 20 players in QR mod
    OR kill 200 Nsp in fireteam mod

This is my oppinion.

By closing this post, i will make use of the opportunity that GMs will read this to ask this : Please add more samples in inf ship Map !!!

Comment

Its cool the daily jobs are back. What I'd like to see for rewards:

Tier 3
      1. EXP/GP passes
      2. single day gear + gun box
      The gear could give new players some help for the day. Keep the guns restricted to hardcore weapons, so new players have access to a pool of weapons that are good enough but not overwhelming.

Tier 2
      1. EXP/GP passes
      2. GP cases

Tier 1
      1. Large GP cases
      2. as above, tokens that can eventually be exchanged for a permenant weapon
      I just want free perms, and Im sure itd help out some new players.

I think it should be just timed completions for Jobs 1-3 so people can play whatever they want. For Jobs 4-5, i think itd be fine to mix in other modes and give Tier 2 rewards.

-------

Also if you want to try and foster a competitive scene, maybe offer easier access to hardcore gear/weapons. Either make them free for hardcore matches or offer them at a steep discount. Note that I don't play competitive, I have just been seeing announcements on the homepage about competitive tournaments.

Comment

Job1: 1000GP box + Bonus EXP Pass Box which contains bonuses from 25% up to 300% also from 1x up to 10x and depends on your luck that you can get
        Job2: 2000GP box + Function Box which contains different rewards such as EXP/GP bonus, Player Name Color Change and other popular items from the Shop (Function)
        Job3: 5000GP box + 3 Party Tokens

Other Single Job: 2000GP + Weapon box
        Other Single Job: 2000GP + Gear box
        LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...828-daily-jobs

Comment

Increase the GP rewards. I can't believe I have to do 20 kills just to get 1000GP, it's almost nothing and completely not in line with the shop items cost. I can get up to 4000~ GP for a match, just by scoring enough kills and that so called "Job Reward" is not even a great bonus compared to that.

Comment

Working...
            X