X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily jobs

Hey,

VALOFE added the UI for the daily jobs.
    This was announced with the last patch note https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...notes-07-18-18

Now VALOFE requests some help:

Note: The UI of daily jobs has been added. The Development and Operation team of CA Reloaded is now discussing which rewards to be set for this feature.
    You may help us by suggesting and giving us your opinions.
    Maybe some people would like to add their opinions.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

First of all,
    thank you very mutch for consulting the players oppions about that topic

I already postet something regarding that, when Nexon was in charge, and I´ll propose basically the same again, just with more hope to find someone listening.

I always thought that the Jobsystem has a great potential to bind player more to the game and give them something to play for also in long terms.
    Not the way Nexon used it though. The few daily jobs were boring, allways the same, and the rewards were "meh".
    Exspecially players who already had spend a lot of time in CA had no use of the rewards, what made the jobs meaningless and not worth playing for.

I´ll quote myself to make it clear what problem i would targeting with the daily jobs:

Originally posted by hi21hallo View Post
    Modes:
    I pity the remove of some Mode such as "Seize and Secure" and "Bombin Run" or the drop of work at new modes as "Hounted". Variety makes the game more interesting and through that longer playable in my oppinion.
    I can understand putting the focus into the main shooter game modes, but keep in mind that a unique mode makes the game unique too.
    My main concern under this point is, that through Combat Arms Reloaded (the interface and new lobbyfunktion) all the various modes lose player because you don´t just stumble over a gamemode you rarely play and in Matchmaking a random mode option isn´t available.
    Here my basic thought:
    If the Jobs are modebased and promise worthwile rewards it is possible to create more varity regarding gamemodes in the game again.
    The different gamemodes are keeping the fun at playing CA alive (personal oppionion feel free to disagree).
    As an proof for my theorie that this could work out well when the rewards are promising enough I see the old events where you had to do about 100 or 200 Kills with a certain weapon in order to obtain an other one for permanent. These events lead the player to spam those kind of weapons, i am pretty sure it will work out fine as well, when gamemodes are also considered in the jobs.

Going more into detail:
    The jobs need to be various too. Just a every day job that says play 3 rounds Search & Destroy does not do the Job (see the joke i made up there :P).
    The jobs need to be more specific, something like "Plant or Defuse a Bomb within one Game SnD at least 3 times"/ "Destroyer: Plant x Bombs today"/ "Defuser: Defuse x Bombs today"/ "Top Gun: Reach Top 3 in 5 Arms Race Games"/ "Lone Hero: Win at least 2 Rounds in one Game Hounted"/ ... i think you see where i am going.
    Also there should be more jobs than just the former 6 ones. Depending on how hard to archieve the single goals are there should be 10 per day at least. Further and more challanging jobs can also be only unlocked after you are done with the previous ones.
    So when there are random jobs every player has at least some Jobs he allways can complete without the need of playing something he doesn´t wants to.
    In my oppinions it musn´t only be daily jobs, 2 or 3 weekly goals would work well if the challange is set higher, e.g. "200/500 Headshots per Week".

Lets talk about the rewards:
    Personally I am fan of grinding systems. Why? Simply because it gives you more control about what you want to archieve.
    In the Classic Verison of CA was already the perfekt platform for grinding intigrated, called "Scavenger Jobs". Of course if we remember the old "FH-Fusion" or "FH-Replica" stuff, thats not really what I am aiming for here.
    You should be able to choose your own reward of course under the downside, that when you decide to aim for higher rewards you need to recraft/-grind more of that stuff you would have gotten easier (Basically after the motto take the small gift now or keep collecting and upgrading untill you are satisfied with the loot).
    So through the jobs, youd basically earn grinding parts, which you can use than to grind what?: Lootboxes/ Supply Cases/ w.e. you want to call it.
    Starting from simple ones going up to more valuable ones, so that every player can fullfill his needs.
    Myst 99 Box
    Fireteam Spawntoken Box (obtains random amount of Single or Teamrespawns)
    Funktion Box
    GP-/XP-Boost Boxes
    GP Box (??? There were ones these Lottery ones, not sure anymore how they were called, or maybe integrate new ones...)
    Cosmetic Boxes
    Basic/Advanced/Premium Gear/Weapon Case

Grinding in more detail:
    The cases can be grinded by grinding parts from different values, one more valuable grinding parts can be grinded by a more less valuable grinding parts.
    Just an example
    Code:
    1 x "Box Part 4 (legandary)" = 4 x "Box Part 3 (epic)" = 24 x "Box Part 2 (rare)" = 240 x "Box Part 1 (common)"
    1 x "Box Part 3 (epic)" = 6 x "Box Part 2 (rare)"
    1 x "Box Part 2 (rare)" = 10 x "Box Part 1 (common)"
    Of course this is just for the simple understanding more maths must be done here.
    But lets say in this example you could craft a "Box of value 4 (legandary)" maybe the Premium Gear/Weapon Case out of 2 x "Box Parts 4 (legandary)".
    would basically need 480 x "Box Part 1 (common)".
    Sounds mutch but if you earn per easy jobs 2 x "Box Part 1 (common)" and you can do 10 per day you would have collected enough pices in 24 days. If there are also harder/ more challanging and rewarding jobs and also weekly goals you can archieve, the ammount of time would pay out i´d say...

The only real downside I also see by myself is that this is a pretty huge and complex system.
    It has to be integrated very well to be not too timeconsuming for the player, because the main focus should stay playing the game and not grinding as a crazy person who has nothing else to do :/
    A possible simplification would be constant active jobs from with you obtain the jobrewards/ grinding parts automatically and having a bulk option for the grinding process where you can choose all parts at once to be grinded into whatever you wish. I still see the same problem that way and the complexibility.
    Despite I think it could pay off and attrackt the playerbase to play more and profide newcomers with more different gamerooms.

If you have more questiones I´ll stick around in this discussion. Feedback wellcome.

Greets, hope I did no mathsmistakes, dont care about spelling that mutch

Leo aka Skag aka Betabiest
    Last edited by hi21hallo; 07-25-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

The GP rewards and item cases are outdated. I can earn up to 4000~ GP a match now, rewarding 1000GP for getting 20 kills is definitely not up to date and completely not in line with the item cost in the shop. A 5x increase on those rewards would really encourage me to actually want to do those, but for now, it's really not worth our/my time.

Comment

Working...
      X