Can we get some more info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

Yes a beta for the same game I have played for the last 9 years. I can't wait to report bugs that have already been fixed!
    i cant wait too i'm pretty excited! thats what the majority have been waiting for. I dont think a closed beta will last long just to make sure everything is fine. for me even if they bring 2012 ca as it was and we all start from T i would be happy & satisfied.
    AIM HIGH

Comment

I'd be happy once there is a stable community and a enjoyable game, seems like i may get my wish

Comment

• Spambox1
        Spambox1 commented
        Editing a comment
        With Valofe's nonexitent effort for keeping hackers and other rulebreakers out of the game i doubt you will have a community to speak of realy since when elite moderator comes back the only people playing the game will be elite abusers and hackers =)

I dont call that a stable community or enjoyable game but who knows you might.

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Lmfao been saying that they could do this for months now, but apparently i'm an idiot according to captain and all his salty friends, best of both worlds but hey
      Yep, I remember that. They can just downgrade to previous version without fking with our data.

Comment

Everyone on this thread with the exception of CaptainSting is a great representation of the average IQ of CA players, you're all seriously dumb asf and can't speak a word of English - it's saddening to look at, go get educated rather than talking bs (well trying anyway, your lack of basic communication hinders you greatly) then come back to an online forum, it's like you spend your life on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by br4dley View Post
          Everyone on this thread with the exception of CaptainSting is a great representation of the average IQ of CA players, you're all seriously dumb asf and can't speak a word of English - it's saddening to look at, go get educated rather than talking bs (well trying anyway, your lack of basic communication hinders you greatly) then come back to an online forum, it's like you spend your life on the game.
          Calm down dude english is just a language and its not my native language or 2nd or even 3rd. and probably same for the others. Players like u who truly ruins this game for us.Speaking english english doesn't define your intelligence or your IQ.
          AIM HIGH

Comment

• Spambox1
            Spambox1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Disregarding the part about english and how educated someone is as rambling, i do have to agree with the first part "Everyone on this thread with the exception of CaptainSting is a great representation of the average IQ of CA players".

Originally posted by br4dley View Post

English is my first language at least. Well... I wouldn't be posting on the forums that much anyways but it is what it is.
          Last edited by ATKUnited; 01-02-2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post

Yep, I remember that. They can just downgrade to previous version without fking with our data.
            Hey do you even read the post you quote?

DaLastOne was talking about the best Combat Arms including aspects from both Classic and Reloaded (AKA he watched UCDs video and thought hey good idea).

And FoxMuld3r was talking about how ridiculous it is to have a beta for the exact game we were already playing not "the best of both worlds".

Oh and btw no they can't just downgrade to the previous version because that may not even be possible.

Last edited by Wariel; 01-07-2018, 12:32 PM.
            #NotMyClassic

Comment

That's really stupid that we have to start all over considering that most of us had put years into our accounts and will have to start over just to play ca as it should've been.

Comment

Hey do you even read the post you quote?

DaLastOne was talking about the best Combat Arms including aspects from both Classic and Reloaded (AKA he watched UCDs video and thought hey good idea).

And FoxMuld3r was talking about how ridiculous it is to have a beta for the exact game we were already playing not "the best of both worlds".

Oh and btw no they can't just downgrade to the previous version because that may not even be possible.

You act like I don't have a brain for myself. I've stated my opinion about what Classic could be like way before "UCD" stated his opinion
                Last edited by Wariel; 01-07-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Then I would say they work on the game UI and change the design into Classic, re-add special weapons and that's it. You don't have to touch the entire game because of that.

EDIT: If they work hard enough on it, they can port our data over to Classic servers and if not, it will suffer the same fate as Combat Arms Korea did.
                  Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-06-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X