2012 shop and if possible the UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
    Probably they took 2015 version cause they haven't previous versions, it could be for many reasons: Nexon deleted all old versions and sold Valofe only last version before Reloaded or Nexon simply wanted to take for some reason all old versions, who knows... just wait Valofe to improve this CA and don't cry for all.
    nigga I ain't crying. those were just a suggestion don't like it then simply say it or don't ****ing comment.
    AIM HIGH

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
      SoulhunterIT commented
      Editing a comment
      Nigga is offensive, I expect your excuse...and I didn't mean that you're crying but that all are crying for any problem in this Beta

• medchouat
      medchouat commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't mean to offend u but im done w others attacking me just for a suggestion.im extremely happy with the classic:ca i just suggested if they can use 2012 version of the shop its not that tough to do..

i agree medchouat

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

Not mad just find it funny how this guy wanted "Classic" back so much and is now disappointed now that it is here. Which is exactly what I said would happen if VALOFE didn't give a definition of what Classic CA was because everyone was expecting it to be their Classic CA.

And I hated "Classic CA" before Reloaded only difference is now VALOFE runs the game and they are not capable of fixing Reloaded.

Valofe did not specifically mention which Classic CA do players want by year(s) (eg. 2011-2013, etc). Someone made a poll on which Classic CA do people want back then and the majority picked the 2011 era. Then we got the 2015 version, which was probably the same year when NA and EU merged together if I recall.

Also, both games aren't perfect whatsoever, which can be understandable.

TL;DR
      You are mad, stop admitting that you aren't when you clearly are by your type of attitude. If not, then you are just seeking for attention.
      If you want people to agree with you on something that is debatable and talked about, then there's no need to be so hostile.
      Last edited by ATKUnited; 01-07-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I'll take 2015 CA. Anything is better than shitty reloaDEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
          same tbfh
          AIM HIGH

Comment

Yeah bro you are correct
            This is better 10000x times than REloaded..
            Just need start from 0 all in Classic combat arms, cause this is borring now all players who have big ranks have anything of OP wepons and its not good.
            They must put blac market again and dont give alot of epic wepons cause game is borring.
            this is my oppinions.

Comment

That how old player speak <3
              100% truth

Comment

Back us lobby From 2012 if can.

Comment

Working...
                X