• Show
Clear All

• Rank vs items/ weapons/ inventory

Edit 2018/01/08:

Valfoe Mod has confirmed that the poll vCryonize posted here:

https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...initialization

Is for ranks ONLY and NOT for inventory:

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
    The poll is related to the ranks only. It is not in relation to the inventories of everybody.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valofe is offering to have our ranks back, but just our ranks not our Inventory items. So we will lose all our items and just keep our rank.

The items we will lose in our Inventory includes (GP & NX):
    • Weapons
    • Equipment and gears
    • Clan items such as clan emblem, clan color name and our clan names. (meaning if inventory doesn't transfer, our clan names/color/emblems will be gone)
    • Function items, name color change, name change, exp passes, cases

What's more important to you guys your rank or your inventory? Of which many have spent countless money and NX on!

Rank is meaningless compared to paid items we bought with NX which will be removed if they do transfer only our ranks.

As the topic of the poll is rank re-initialization which has nothing to do with our items and inventory. They plan to ONLY transfer our ranks NOT out items.
    ​​​​​

What do you guys care about ? Your rank or your items?

Valofe said they want to hear our thoughts so please let's share them.
    I want only my rank back
    15.91%
    I want my items and inventory and clan items back that I spent money on
    84.09%
    Last edited by kidflow12; 01-08-2018, 11:16 AM.

I think they mean rank, stats and all gears/weapons in old account

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
      I think they mean rank, stats and all gears/weapons in old account
      They were pretty clear that it'll only be our ranks, if not don't you think they would have mentioned it. The whole post is about getting / giving people's rank back. But what people don't realize is its just the rank and nothing else. I think if people were to know they would all choose inventory over rank.

Comment

Originally posted by kidflow12 View Post

I think if people were to know they would all choose inventory over rank.
        I agree about this

Comment

without my inventory on classic i will just not play the game. not in reloaded and not in classic. i just cameback to the game in the start of 2016 when all started to be dead and then its take me a lot of time to get my perms without paying any money(speed set,knifes,guns and more) and now i need to start all over again ? i not going to happen. if valofe can transfer our ranks why they can't do it with the items that in reloaded ?
          Last edited by skaymancer; 01-07-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
            without my inventory on classic i will just not play the game. not in reloaded and not in classic. i just cameback to the game in the start of 2016 when all started to be dead and then its take me a lot of time to get my perms without paying any money(speed set,knifes,guns and more) and now i need to start all over again ? i not going to happen. if valofe can transfer our ranks why they can't do it with the items that in reloaded ?
            Hopefully this will be the next thing that they do a poll on.

Comment

The game is at its last I think a new fresh start would be really nice . so the game can live again for longer
              AIM HIGH

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                Sidewinder91 commented
                Editing a comment
                The game is NOT going to live longer if people will have their items stripped away. It's not their fault that Nexon decides to bring out the worst update of all times. I can take a nerf to those items, but not a removal. This is something that I would not want them to do.

Originally posted by medchouat View Post
              The game is at its last I think a new fresh start would be really nice . so the game can live again for longer
              but who will play again with new caracter think about how much time we waste for our main acc and think about money u think we are spening again money for all items what i have in my maon acc? sorry for that without my acc i dont play this shit

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                Sidewinder91 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well said, brother.

The poll is related to the ranks only. It is not in relation to the inventories of everybody.
              Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                Sidewinder91 commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you please forward this issue to the Head Developer of VALOFE? We WANT our inventory and ranks back, the same thing that happened with NEXON and VALOFE transfer, to give us an option to transfer the items over as well.

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
              Thank you for confirming this!

Yes I agree, that's why I posted a suggestion that I think will be satisfactory for everyone and solve most of these issues.

You can find my post here: https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...t-arms-classic

Comment

we want start with our "old" rank with full inventory, otherwise we stop and delete game

Comment

if u like start T simply create new account, i dont like, i have GOA with a lot of weapon permanent, spending a lot of money and time for it, if u dont care ur money and your time is your problerm not mine

Comment

"would be really nice" what if the only mode that im playing is QR and im runner in QR how you want me to free run in the start ? with 0 speed ? with 0 exposives ?. what about all the stuffs that i got ? all the events that i played for get good items ? it was for free ? I never paid money on CA and i got speed set, a lot of guns and now i need to give up all that ? its will be shit to rental every sec a gun. its will destroyed many players motivations Including me. about the rank i don't know what will happen.
                    Last edited by skaymancer; 01-08-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Hopefully this does include inventory for our sake because alot of kids assumed that valofe was givng us our items with this transfer that will take until spring to be completed. I'm a CIC 2 and don't mind starting over but wouldn't mind having my rank if inventory was included.

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post

"would be really nice" what if the only mode that im playing is QR and im runner in QR how you want me to free run in the start ? with 0 speed ? with 0 exposives ?. what about all the stuffs that i got ? all the events that i played for get good items ? it was for free ? I never paid money on CA and i got speed set, a lot of guns and now i need to give up all that ? its will be shit to rental every sec a gun. its will destroyed many players motivations Including me. about the rank i don't know what will happen.
                        If they can transfer our rank, then they can transfer inventory too. I invested way too much money into this account just to have it thrown out. Rank means nothing if you have a blank inventory. Most of us have event and anniversary exclusive items that will never be re-released.

Comment

• skaymancer
                          skaymancer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think they can do it. its just can take them a lot of time to do it.

• Foofoo14
                          Foofoo14 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You simply cannot not compete with default gear against fully decked nx gear.
                      Working...
                      X