Rank vs items/ weapons/ inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post

"would be really nice" what if the only mode that im playing is QR and im runner in QR how you want me to free run in the start ? with 0 speed ? with 0 exposives ?. what about all the stuffs that i got ? all the events that i played for get good items ? it was for free ? I never paid money on CA and i got speed set, a lot of guns and now i need to give up all that ? its will be shit to rental every sec a gun. its will destroyed many players motivations Including me. about the rank i don't know what will happen.
    What I meant is only deranked...
    I hate rental as well.. a regular shop & blackmarket would be way better the 2014 reboot made many players quit
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
      The poll is related to the ranks only. It is not in relation to the inventories of everybody.
      you guys should of have said this ... I wanna play the classic this year not in 2080.. if ppl knew that they'd vote for starting again with our inventories
      AIM HIGH

Comment

• Brotkrumen
        Brotkrumen commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no official statement about the inventories. But this poll is only for ranks, nothing else.

Originally posted by martin68 View Post

if u like start T simply create new account, i dont like, i have GOA with a lot of weapon permanent, spending a lot of money and time for it, if u dont care ur money and your time is your problerm not mine
      only deranked not Inventory loss.
      AIM HIGH

Comment

For your information, there are players who have never spent a single cent into this game and they still have earned those rare gears by spending GP on Reloaded. So when they finally get in line with those 'pay to win trash' or 'nx/gc whales' you decide to reset our inventories altogether? To even the odds or what? What is your excuse now?

Comment

Originally posted by kidflow12 View Post
          Edit 2018/01/08:

Valfoe Mod has confirmed that the poll vCryonize posted here:

https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...initialization

Is for ranks ONLY and NOT for inventory:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valofe is offering to have our ranks back, but just our ranks not our Inventory items. So we will lose all our items and just keep our rank.

The items we will lose in our Inventory includes (GP & NX):
          • Weapons
          • Equipment and gears
          • Clan items such as clan emblem, clan color name and our clan names. (meaning if inventory doesn't transfer, our clan names/color/emblems will be gone)
          • Function items, name color change, name change, exp passes, cases

What's more important to you guys your rank or your inventory? Of which many have spent countless money and NX on!

Rank is meaningless compared to paid items we bought with NX which will be removed if they do transfer only our ranks.

As the topic of the poll is rank re-initialization which has nothing to do with our items and inventory. They plan to ONLY transfer our ranks NOT out items.
          ​​​​​

What do you guys care about ? Your rank or your items?

Valofe said they want to hear our thoughts so please let's share them.
          Can't we just keep both inventory and rank? I mean come on, it wasn't our fault that Nexon decided to bring out the worst update in history of CA. Noone expected this update to be so obnoxious. Now, those who paid and have been playing this game would totally get screwed over, just because those 'poor new player's will get beat by the items that we have worked for months. This isn't a new game, it's just the update that is being reverted back.

Besides, most of that so called 'pay to win' weapons could be extended with a permanent license, which we have gained from participating in Operation Janus Beta. So basically the people, who just got in line with those who spent thousands of cash on this game and get access to those permanent weapons will simply have all of that hard earned work stripped by some reverse update called 'The Classic'. Newcomers will already be awarded with some of the powerful gear and weapon packages, so both sides will benefit from that update.

Classic doesn't mean we go back to 2008-2010 and start buying M4A1 for 800GP a day. No, we get to retain our hard earned event, anniversary and rare/epic items that we earned by logging in, participating in events or purchasing. I appreciate that VALOFE wants to transfer our ranks to Classic, but I and many others want to play with their favorite weapons and enjoy this game as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Can't we just keep both inventory and rank? I mean come on, it wasn't our fault that Nexon decided to bring out the worst update in history of CA. Noone expected this update to be so obnoxious. Now, those who paid and have been playing this game would totally get screwed over, just because those 'poor new player's will get beat by the items that we have worked for months. This isn't a new game, it's just the update that is being reverted back.

Besides, most of that so called 'pay to win' weapons could be extended with a permanent license, which we have gained from participating in Operation Janus Beta. So basically the people, who just got in line with those who spent thousands of cash on this game and get access to those permanent weapons will simply have all of that hard earned work stripped by some reverse update called 'The Classic'. Newcomers will already be awarded with some of the powerful gear and weapon packages, so both sides will benefit from that update.

Classic doesn't mean we go back to 2008-2010 and start buying M4A1 for 800GP a day. No, we get to retain our hard earned event, anniversary and rare/epic items that we earned by logging in, participating in events or purchasing. I appreciate that VALOFE wants to transfer our ranks to Classic, but I and many others want to play with their favorite weapons and enjoy this game as is.
            i'd go for the inventory ofc
            AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

i'd go for the inventory ofc
              I would go for ranks and inventory ofc.

Comment

I would go for ranks and inventory ofc.
                u could go for what u want bud
                AIM HIGH

Comment

u could go for what u want bud
                  I will and this is going to happen.

Comment

I will and this is going to happen.
                    Can you please stop quoting me? this was unnecessary,thanks.
                    AIM HIGH

Comment

people from here they dont know in CA was alot scamers players and i think the best is start with new acc for everyone

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                        Sidewinder91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Then go start with a new acc, let's see how fast you will return to a less dead game just to play with your weapons you like.

• desecrate1984
                        desecrate1984 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        for me is eZ to have again my items but ppleyers who was scaming nx they have everything without nothing i put money to have my items brainless but i dont care about CA because i didnt play 1 years this shit game

Can you please stop quoting me? this was unnecessary,thanks.
                      Someone who quotes me in the first place doesn't want to get quoted now? Oh sorry for that, Pvt. Twinkletoes.
                      Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-12-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Someone who quotes me in the first place doesn't want to get quoted now? Oh sorry for that, Pvt. Twinkletoes.
                        u gud? seems like u have some issues fr. now get off my di ck aint no time for lil brainwashed kids.
                        AIM HIGH

Comment

• DMXJ8
                          DMXJ8 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Calm the fu ck down, retard.

u gud? seems like u have some issues fr. now get off my di ck aint no time for lil brainwashed kids.
                        I am good and I will quote you as often as I want. You can't really say that someone got issues if you quote them in a way which is like "oh well you want it, bud? well go screw yourself". If you really think that your penis is located on the internet, it's really sad to know. What makes you say that I am a brainwashed kid? I guess it's true what is being said, you cannot think the way the others think, people are different. Make sure to take a note of that.

Comment

what about the scamers and if u are old player in CA u know is normal the scamers got alot items for free and u most spend ur money to buy it can u tell me this? now in reloaded i saw alot orthus perm op weapons for free if they trasfer the acc better is start with new caracter

Comment

Working...
                          X